TaatRob's complete Togepi master collection (Looking for 1)

Just received my new French 56/105 first edition in better quality.

Will update the main post shortly as well with the new scans.

3 Likes

Congratulations on putting together the French, German and Italian sets so quickly. It took me quite a while to find those when these were first released.

Not sure if you’re missing them but this card was also released in Chinese, Korean, Thai and Indonesian. I shared my set of these on Instagram a few weeks ago, here are the 4 you don’t have pictured above:

I don’t have any duplicates of these I’m afraid, but if it helps here are their details from my collection spreadsheet:

• Chinese: 空木博士的指導 - AS6a 傳說交鋒 - 193/196
  • Korean: 공박사의 강연 - SM12 얼터제네시스 - 095/095
  • Thai: เลคเชอร์ของดร.อุสึกิ - AS6A ศึกตำนาน - 193/196
  • Indonesian: Pelajaran Prof. Elm - AC3a Koleksi TAG TEAM - 201/205
1 Like

Ooooh shooot!

Didn’t know they came in all these different asian language, back to the drawing board!

The information you provided is really helpful, thanks a lot for that!

2 Likes

My newest family member:

5 Likes

I had no idea they made different box variations of those. Congrats! And good luck on the final two!

I think there is only 2, red and blue, so I should have them all now :blush:.

1 Like

Current status:
Arrived 1/4:

In transit 3/4.

Will update main post and pictures when I have all of them.

3 Likes

Current status:
Arrived 2/4:

In transit 2/4.

Will update main post and pictures when I have all of them.

4 Likes

Current status:
Arrived 3/4:

In transit 1/4.

3 Likes

Very cool collection! I really enjoyed learning about all the different togepi cards they’ve made throughout the years.

Current status:
Arrived 4/4:

In transit 0/4.

@pichufan

5 Likes

Nice! I wish I had been able to find mine as easy as you’ve managed to. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, got pretty lucky. Still have some contacts left from my other cards so that worked pretty good.

However as I just bought singles it was rather expensive for shipping.

I’ve also updated the main post.

1 Like

Originally I was supposed to be able to provide some big news, however it’s looking grimmer every day that passes.

On the 17th of May I bought a Spanish WOTC promo togepi, which was shipped on the 18th.
However as of right now there have been no updates on my track and trace which feels to me as getting closer to being lost.

I still have my fingers crossed the parcel will show up, but I don’t have my hopes high unfortunately.
The seller is really nice and working actively to help solve the issue.

Fingers crossed you get it! I know the mail’s been janky in some places!

Spain has been VERY slow with shipping this year so i wouldn’t worry yet if i were you, some orders have taken almost 2 months and after all i live in europe

Edit: now read that it’s not from spain, from france perhaps? If that’s the case then almost same thing, one tracked parcel took over 3 months

Thanks for the kind and positive words, I really hope for the best.

It’s indeed coming from France.

It really can’t be lost, it’s only the 2nd time I see this card on a picture. It would be just too painful to be lost.

My prayers have been answered!

5 Likes

After some stressful days, she finally arrived!

Shout out for helping me getting in contact with the seller:
@quuador
IG @thepikachucollector

Shout out to the seller:
IG @le_cartable_vert

9 Likes

Just received this sealed, after ordering it some time ago. I honestly expected it to be way bigger. Not sure why I expected that though :grin: :

5 Likes