SWSH 12.5 Crown Zenith / VSTAR Universe Discussion Thread

I want a terrified diglett on every alt art.

7 Likes

I believe the card is a reference to the Space-Time Distortions found in Legends Arceus. Prior to the massive mass outbreak update, Oshawott/Dewott/Hisuian Samurott would only appear within these Space-Time Distortions in the Alabaster Icelands.

So the card has a Snorunt (a common Pokemon in the Icelands) and a Hisuian Samurott appearing in the middle of a Space-Time Distortion which is the red/black part of the card.

6 Likes

This might be what I decide to collect next…

1 Like

I thought the same thing!

Wow set of the decade?

These are absolutely incredible. I hope it’s printed like VMAX Climax so the special arts are affordable!!

2 Likes

It will. This specialty set with reprinted playable cards. it will be in print for a year, I see no problem getting it on the market, but my only concern is that people will buy overprice boxes and pre-orders.

I believe this set will be a bit smaller than VMAX Climax.

1 Like

Its done by the same artist as the Moltres.

That Zoroark is sooo nice. Gonna be my chase card along with that Mew, Samurott and cople of others.

Box art is great also. Looks like a neo pack.

7 Likes

We need this set printed to the ground please!

7 Likes

Additional images added to OP!

13 Likes

All three legendary dogs in one set is unreal

5 Likes

Yeah. Bye bye Evolving Skies.

Hello VSTAR Universe.

I’m going to spend so much money on this set lol

1 Like

This may become one of the best (if not the best) modern sets. Incredible artworks.

This. Set. Looks. Insane.

9 Likes

As a Raikou fan I am holding onto my heart right now, it’s been so long since we got a full art version… To top it off, its a great looking and unique card, might have to get a binderfull!

Also the Gardenia is god-tier~

1 Like

The ARs will get the yellow border treatment in english?

Gardenia looks incredible. I didn’t know it but Suicune is the card I’ve waited my whole life for. Seeing it with Entei and Raikou is a blessing.

The mad lads actually did it.

1 Like