skinst's Collection - Update 17/8 - General update

Very cool nice addition. Keep it up :blush:

Try clicking the scan if you haven’t? ^^; but if it isn’t clear, it’s the JR 1997 stamp rally set of Lilypad Mew and Surfing Pikachu, as well as the third Neo folder.

Yay! It looks exactly the same as my pictures, enjoy your addition!

ALL OF MY FEELS GUYS, ALL OF MY FEELS.

Beauty! Nice addition, can’t wait to get mine :blush:

Congrats on that, indeed a beautiful card :blush:

@skinst – Congratulations! That is awesome :heart:

Thanks guys. I’m still reeling. T_T I just can’t believe it.

Note to self: November

So you know how you have the only complete Mew card set (to my knowledge) of both English and Japanese cards? Well, do you plan on collecting Mew’s of other languages, or are there none?

Well to be honest I don’t know if there are any visual differences between any of the other official language cards compared to their Japanese and English counterparts. I’ve searched, of course, on E-bay many times and most of the other official languages are either reprints of the English or Japanese variants. There’s no difference other than language, so there’s no real point in collecting them. ^^;

I know there were cards released in either Hong Kong or India, can’t remember, that were SIGNIFICANTLY different in appearence though, but I’ve only ever seen a Mewtwo card from there and I don’t know if a Mew card was ever released, because as far as I know they only printed Base and Jungle (possibly Fossil).

But I do keep an eye out for anything unusual :3

There’s a few cards in my collection I got mostly for the hell of it though (such as the Japanese Southern Islands card - its mostly identical to the english card but I got it because it was cheap and because I could, hehe) so I think if I ever ran across an interesting alternate language card, I’d get it. I already have an Italian Promo 9 Mew after all ^^

What if you had a graded complete mew collection! That would be awesome.

While that would be cool, I’m not really interested in graded cards. ^^ It’d be awesome if someone else did it.

But imagine how much that would COST though… some of the cards in my collection are really rare, especially the trainers. :x

The new Virizion prancing through the grass is with me! :grin:

And homg the seller… I have never seen a card packaged this well. It was epic. Like getting my Victory Orb all over again ^^

I just lost my ability to can.

That card just looks fun.
I can’t think of a more accurate way to describe it.

I’m so happy *v*! finally a return to something more interesting than the constant 3D models we’ve been seeing as of late.

I grabbed it immedietly off E-bay, so expect scans soon :grin:

I have to say i really like the new shiny collection set, most of the artwork just looks nice. No 3D futuristic crap, just simple and clean designs :blush:

Will definitely get at least 4 boxes when i get round to it :wink:

A big update today! :grin: I finally scanned a couple of cards I’ve had for a while but didn’t upload, oi vey. v_V;

And an update for the Virizion collection! Ugh, this card…

Last but not least, you know those wonderful sellers that just go ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty to make sure your card arrives in prime condition? Well, today I recieved a little paper package that seemed rather thick for one card.

ONE card was wrapped in a thick layer of bubble wrap, in cardboard, in a toploader plus plastic sleeve AND a plastic envelope to keep the toploader in. There was even a little sticky note tab attacked to the plastic sleeve so I could pull it out of the toploader with ease.

And they included this adorable engrish note:

I’m just happiness right now :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The way the scanner caught the holofoil stars is really cool.

1 Like