LOF102's collection - A new Mew! (and Mewtwo?!?)

Hi all!

After been here for a while it is time for me to show my collection. Like the most here I collect the unlimited version of the regular and the promo series in English and store these in albums.

I’d like to keep track of my collection regarding completion so I made an Excel which I’d like to say is more complete than Bulbapedia.

And like I said when I introduced myself, I made checklists for every series which I use to seperate the cards in my albums.

But my main focus is my Mew collection, of which I’m very proud. Untill a couple of weeks ago I used to collect only English and Japanese cards but since then I extended to all languages.
At the moment I own 131 Mew cards of which there are 107 unique and 1 custom. In the 2 reply’s below you can hold track of my collection.

Thank you for watching!

15 Likes

My album on Flickr

10 Likes
1 Like

Big fan of Mew! Some beautiful artworks, good luck with continuing your collection :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing (I sometimes do have good ideas :wink: ). I really like the way you’ve made the list of your second post. Almost want to try something like this myself, but I have two small concerns: the 800+ pictures will probably cause some people to loose their mobile internet rather quickly. :laughing: And I sort my collection by artwork. How easy would it be to put a new release (with same artwork) in between?

Thanks a lot for sharing though. And like I said, great presentation.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

@rambo, Absolutely, a shame some never made it into English crads… Thank you!

@quuador , ghehe, tnx :blush:
You can try to make a list like that with smaller thumbnails that links to the picture? If you keep your list on ‘one’ line it will be quite easy to add cards in between.

True. Might do this in the near future. Last time I posted pictures of my collection I had almost 600 cards, and then my video of 700 later that year. Might make some new scans soon and post them like you did (on a ‘single’ line - and put into a spoiler tag).

Greetz,
Quuador

That collection is fantastic, congrats! Might want to add to the list the BSP Mew #8 (glossy) to the list.

Please do! I’m looking forward to get an overview in a post on such an immense collection!

@cujucuyo , thank you!
The Glossy Mew is the 3rd card on the pictures/list. Already a proud owner of one of them!

2 Likes

Seems like I need new glasses, I swore I didn’t see it there. lol

1 Like

Sometimes I’d just like it to buy complete random cards to add to my collection, got these in the the mail last week.

A JR Rally Pikachu
A CoroCoro Comic (1999) Jigglypuff
And a Mac Donalds Totodile

4 Likes

Love that spreadsheet

1 Like

Holy Mews. I like!

1 Like

Awesome collection
If you need help with italian Mews this group could help you
www.facebook.com/groups/1636897933254056/

good luck

1 Like

That custom new looks awesome!

1 Like

real shame it’s a custom card, cause i totally agree haha.

very awesome collection overal :blush:

1 Like

@colours @charchu , thank you :grin:!

@hazard24 , thnx! I wil join asap, cause I still need a lot of Italian Mews!

@trainofthought @dreamgirl1959 , Absolutely, came accross him on Ebay and just had to buy him :blush:!

Coming back from vacation an finding a whole lot of new Mew’s in the mail :grin:!

9 Likes

We got some steady progress! Also a 1st edition Japanese Mew Goldstar is on his way :grin:!

6 Likes

A small, but rather expensive addition :grin:

11 Likes