skinst's Collection - Update 17/8 - General update

Unique! Where have you been!?

@mkpokecc(Chuckles) Lurking in the shadows, my friend.

hahaha well quit it! :blush:

I don’t mind you asking ^^ With the exchange rates at the time of purchase, I paid $400 for mine in AUS dollars (go our dollar! :grin: ) the screenshot was taken well after the auction ended. ^^;

But yeah, I got a great deal on it all things considered. Still kicking myself that I didn’t get that one in the case for $375 4 years ago… but I preferred it out of the case anyway tbh ^^;

I finally got a chance to go through your collection, I love it! I never would have thought about collecting cards like this but it seems like a really neat and congruous way to collect.

I love the expedition mew art! And the fieldworker card with mew in the background

I have an appreciation for anyone who can stick to one specific are of collecting…it takes discipline. I’m too sporadic :stuck_out_tongue:

I do collect other cards on the side, the two on the site are the main ones :blush: For instance, I collected all the Unown cards from the Neo era, including that elusive CoroCoro Unown R promo. And I collect the first holo card of a Legendary Pokemon released in english (I need the Gen 5 Pokemon, I only have two @_@ )

But those two collections on the site are my pride and joy :slight_smile: I’m glad you guys like my collection :blush:

Got some new cards added to the collection, including this pretty:

I like it! The artwork kind of gives off a lord of the rings vibe. Congrats on the new addition for the mew collection!

Yeah I love it too! This promo is hnnnnnnnnnnng all kinds of awesome. I love the holo effect :heart_eyes:

@skinst – My apologies for the delayed response regarding your collection. I think you have an outstanding congregation of cards – excellent website, too! I always appreciate knowing that there are other Mew connoisseurs in the world. I like that you have a second species collection; I am in a similar situation, with Jolteon :>

I am looking forward to viewing more additions to your collection in the future :heart:

Thank you very much ^^ I browsed through your collection as well! I didn’t know there were other Mew collectors out there with the same goal as me; I only knew of one on pkmncollectors but he dissapeared…

Well, atm I’m looking into getting a sealed CoroCoro Shining Mew, so that should be exciting :slight_smile:

And Jolteon, wow, that would be a huge one too!

Took these for the folks on Pkmncollectors, thought I’d share them here too. Nothing new, but it’s kinda amazing to really see just how many cards I own of one Pokemon.

impressive! Everything always looks immense laid out together.

I have all of the Mew trainers ^^ And yes, there is a reverse holo fieldworker there from the Holon Phantoms EX set that looks like a normal holo, lol.

I will be getting a card soon that will show you just how thorough I am @____@ *is insane*

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the mews. My friend used to love collecting mews till one day…

HNNNNG NEW MUSKEDEER CARDS. bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Official_Site_details_new_%27Ace_Spec%27_Trainer_cards

Must. Get. Pretty. Virizion. @_@

Even though I’m not a fan of the musketeers, the art work is always great.

Scan

So happy T__T

Pardon my ignorance, but what is it?