Shining legends error?

I know the miss-cut error but I happened upon another one myself, I finished the shining set but the promo Lugia is holo on the entire card?
Checked my other promos(ho-oh and Celebi, neither have this).

in the SM block I have noticed this error is rampant on reverse holos, where the whole card is holo and not just the designated area, but how common is it in shinnings? might have to collect the whole set in error if it’s super common :blush:

do you have a pic please?

I believe this is what people consider “holo bleed”. It was brought to the forefront with Evolutions when people noticed the starburst pattern showing through on the holo cards. Since then I think people have gotten far too excited about them. And usually it’s the folks trying to sell them and not so much people interested in buying them.

yup holo bleed evolutions was bonk at one point…
I opened 2 evolutions booster boxes and not 1 holo charizard :slightly_frowning_face:

Yes exactly this. They seem to be “bled through” on about 1/3 of my holos from SL. Cool, yes. Maybe an extra buck or two, sure. But you won’t have anyone banging down your door for them, lol

pbs.twimg.com/media/DQfy2G1VoAAzhbr.jpg

unfortunately I didn’t get any more in SL, Checked my 60 Reg Holo and my 38 Reg holos, not a single one.

In the other sets(GR,BS and SM Base) like every other Rev Holo has it. Been making a binder full of them :blush:
Big fan of even minor errors, makes it more fun when you don’t pull anything lol

1 Like

One of my Ho-ohs had this misprint. I thought I was just imagining things lol

1 Like

That’s a pretty sweet error, can you post more pics?

I’ll post a video tomorrow it’s hard to get a good picture.