Evolutions starburst holos?

Anyone know much about these? Apparently only available in the first print run of evolutions. Havnt seen to much info on them or anything. How rare are they?

Considering that the holo pattern seems to run throughout the entire card quite frequently lately I’m surprised that there isn’t more of these “errors” popping up.

I pulled a Hitmonchan and Nidoking with this and sold them in a lot not thinking anything of it. Boy was I wrong.

1 Like

That sucks

Pictures?

I think people were paying ridiculous amounts for these. I don’t know how rare they are, but it’s happened many times in other sets, I remember seeing more cards from secret wonders with this than without

I don’t think people are actually buying many of these. There are a lot of listings for crazy numbers but most aren’t selling. I have bought a bunch of them and all have been under $10 each. Only exceptions I see are the Charizard and Mew ones, those usually fetch a bit more.

What keywords are you using to search for them? Can’t find many listings.

“error” That’s the most encompassing search. You can narrow it down from there with characters or evolutions terms. Can also use “holo bleed” or “full holo”. Can get some hits on those.

Well listed cards can sell for a bit more but there are some poorly listed ones from time to time. For instance I bought this one a few weeks ago and thought it was a pretty solid deal: www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-EVOLUTION-HOLO-ERROR-CARD-LOT-/302274960105

There’s a guy selling a Charizard that has a MINOR bit of it: www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Evolutions-Charizard-11-108-Holo-Rare-Starburst-Shadow-Misprint-Error/322472140635?_trksid=p2047675.c100012.m1985&_trkparms=aid%3D777003%26algo%3DDISCL.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D40130%26meid%3D65e97a0b3bbc4564ab28a4cbb06f591e%26pid%3D100012%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D172594395613

Nahhh don’t buy those. Those just have dark spots where the holo would show through. Those aren’t real holo bleed cards. Kinda like in between bleed and no bleed. That guys been trying to pawn that card off for months.

ah, thanks! couldn’t tell by the picture.