Error evolutions boxes

So last year I bought 2 evolutions booster boxes from the same seller. The main purpose for the purchase was to find the “base set look a like” charizard holos to grade.

I was shocked when I started opening the packs… every 2 out of 3 packs, had 3-5 holos in each pack. Then 1 out of 3 packs would be normal. I ended up pulling a huge stack of holos. I filled more than half of an ultra pro- pro book with just holos, from the 2 boxes I opened. I saved one of the empty boxes for a keep sake. This was just amazing to me!! 3-5 holos in every other pack almost lol! It seemed like after the reverse holo in the packs, the rest of the cards would be all holos if I remember right.

Has anyone else heard of this happening? Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

2 Likes

Box’s?

booster boxes 36 packs in each

Really interesting… were they a mix of normal holos, or reverses/break/mega cards?

A few close connections of mine brought a fair few booster cases and opened a fair few boxes, and we did come across the ‘holo bleed’ or ‘starburst’ holos (which look unreal in person :grin:)

It was a mix of regular holos. The holo bleed error is awesome. Would love to have a charizard with the holo bleed error. Did you pull one?