Got lucky with a box (Holo bleeds)

Recently opened up a Korean CP6 Blastoise and Charizard Box, first pack pulled a Holo Charizard, awesome! it was one of two cards I wanted to pull from the set, next 7 packs all dud, not a single EX. I knew the pull rates for this set were stupid low, but can’t say I wasn’t a little bummed.

Well when I was putting the holo rares I did pull into my binder, I noticed something strange on the Zapdos, it had the holo bleed where the pattern and shine is all over the card.

Then when I was putting the Ninetails away, it had it also!

Could I got 4/4 out on the holos I got from the same box? Yes!!

Unfortunately the Charizard was in the other box so it doesn’t have it, but I did find an EVO one that came SUPER close. You can see the pattern, but unfortunately not the shine.

PS: These are hard to show in pictures, so if you guys can’t see it I’ll make a video.

PSS: I know for some this is a bad thing, but I love finding stuff like this on otherwise generic cards.

3 Likes

I think Korean sets in general have terrible pull rates. But awesome stuff, I didn’t know this happened to the Korean Evolutions cards too.

2 Likes

I figured it was possible since they appear to use the same printing method, they’re an odd set though!

Since they’re not marked 1st edition like the Japanese and also they have English backs. So strange but kinda cool.

The other card I wanted was the Blastoise Secret rare, at least I got the jumbo of it. Really wish our Evo set got those real secret rares…

1 Like