Evolutions Error Cards - Question

So i am trying to find information on any errors within the Evolution set and if there is a correct card for it.

The ones i am currently aware of are,

Evolutions Holos have the holo patten continue across the whole card, I know there is a correct version and an error of these cards.

Pikachu - There is a purple background which is correct and a blue background error

Evolution spray - There is a yellow bottle and an error which has a green tint to it.

Is anyone aware of any others and do they have pictures of these cards.

Thanks

1 Like

I haven’t looked particularly close yet but the yellows seem strange on Electabuzz and probably some of the other Lighting based cards (that same green tinge you see on the Spray). I wouldn’t really call them error cards though. Color inconsistencies just sound too troublesome deem an error. When I have time to go through my bulk cards I’ll look a little closer for printing variants.

I have some of the Holo bleed cards, they are kind of neat I think. Some are much more apparent than others so there seems to be varying degrees on this one.

I did notice that a number of the full art cards you could see the textured stamping from the face of the card on the backside. This often resulted in slightly rolled edges on the card as they seemed to have been stamped extra hard. Again, more inconsistencies, not what I’d consider an error. But worth mentioning I suppose.

1 Like

wow thank you for the quick reply, anything you do find i would love to see photos if that is possible.

I’ve seen a couple with white ink on top of the cards. Not tiny dots like usually, but covering a huge part. Here is the most extreme example:

Not sure how common they are though. The three you’ve mentioned have multiple occurrences so far (I’ve seen two Pikachus - and have one of them incoming; heard mention of the Evolution Spray a couple of times; and the Full Holos are all over eBay).

I’ve also seen pictures of a red tint and some lines on the entire card. I believe I saw it in a thread here on the forum, but I’m unable to find it…

Greetz,
Quuador

Thank you will look through the forum a little more as well see what i can find

Found them.

Greetz,
Quuador

They are nice errors, there appears to be quite a few in this set.

Here are the hard pressed full arts I was talking about.

imgur.com/a/lbfmq

Almost looks like the backs are skin.