Evolutions - Devolution Spray "Error"

Has anyone else seen this “error” Green vs Yellow Devolution Spray. Would this be considered an error card?

www.ebay.com/itm/252685320474

Devolution Spray 76/108 error card - Pokemon XY Evolutions -Mint

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I noticed that green tinge to the card too. I didn’t think much of it. I can dig up the singles later once I get around to organizing my Evo bulk.

XY Evolutions seems to be having some printing ink errors. As if they want to make the nostalgia complete, since the Base set had the most errors so far due to being the first set released.
I’ve seen a few lighter/darker XY Evolutions cards or different colors, as well as a few pretty big ink drops almost covering the entire card… I have a discolored Pikachu incoming at the moment with a blue instead of purple background (and also darker green leaves). Here it a picture of it:

EDIT: Here in a picture of the ink drop I was talking about. Unfortunately the owner didn’t want to sell it (yet).

But to answer your question, yes it’s an error. A printing / ink error.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’ve seen that error in the two boxes I opened.

That Ink drop is pretty neat, especially because both cards are present. I dig it

Eh I personally wouldn’t classify it as an error, just different levels of ink. I remember seeing quite a few when opening packs.