Evolutions "bleeding holo" error cards

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows if it still counts as a error if you can see the holo pattern but not the holo foil it’s self, just opened a few evolutions packs the other night and I pulled a magneton and a raichu holo both of wich looked odd and when I looked closer I noticed the star pattern was showing through but it wasn’t to the extent of some of the earlier ones where you could see the actual foil as well. Just wondering if it still counted as an error!

I don’t know that I consider any of them errors. Much like Devolution Spray I chock it up to printing inconsistencies. I have like 6 or 7 of them so far because I think they are neat. That being said, I’ve had many more where you can see the shadowing of the stars but not really much if any holofoil peeking through. I don’t consider those as holo bleed cards.

These are some of the ones I have: www.elitefourum.com/t/scratchdesks-collection-art-academy-sample-miscut-fun/15314/19

4 Likes

I like the way you put that it makes complete sense! So maybe there’s hope I’ll still pull one because I think they’re pretty neat looking too! Lol

1 Like