Secret Santa 2015 Thread - ASSIGNMENTS GIVEN OUT

Go on then ill go intl, I really hope I can find an amazing gift! Is it okay to purchase off a seller then get it shipped to the address provided if gifts may not arrive in time?

Heyho, I would like to participate in international. Allready ordered a nice special :grin:

Iā€™d like to do this but I donā€™t have enough posts and Iā€™m located in Canada home of the high shipping costs.
Would I be able to participate and get my person early? I would then be able to ship before the December 5th deadline and the member would be able to confirm so that I would be able to get a santa.

I can do international as well! Without tracking though if possible. I have a high reputation eBay account and positive reps on pojo and reddit can provide proof to a moderator if needed.

Thanks for hosting this!

Yes Im from australia and hope I can ship international before december 5th so would be good to get name early or whatever =)

Count me in! International : )

Internationalā€¦ again! woohoo!

last time I edited an artwork on my pc, I mightā€¦ try draw something with my copic markers this timeā€™^^ we will see =P

hope everyone enjoys the Secret Santa.

2 Likes

Hey man.

Another user has asked me a similar question. You donā€™t have to sign up right now, and the deadline is over a month away still. That means you have a month to make up the post count by participating as normal in the community. You wonā€™t have to spam posts at all because of the time you have left.

International :blush: Does this end up being truly secret or do people do the sneaky?

Ah okay, I completely forgot that we are still in October hahaha a post a day would get me to the requirement xD

When will we know the member who we have to send a gift ?

Iā€™m assuming a couple of days after registration closes. So after November 25th but with enough space for us to have time to buy presents before December 5th.

Only 10 days to find presents, it is too short, especially if we have to buy a card from Ebay for example.

Well you have from now to think of gifts, but I suppose you are right in that if you want to buy a more personalised gift then 10 days isnā€™t too much time.

You can also get the card shipped directly from eBay to your secret santa.

Yeah, one of the aims of this event is to try to find a personalised gift.

But how can you personalise the gift if it is directly shipped to your secret santa ?

1 Like

I was going to use something I already haveā€¦ Is that okay? Then this way Im ready when the time comes to ship because Im from aus anyway.

1 Like

Is there a cap on how much we can spend on gift?

I took part last year however Iā€™m not sure if I shall/should take part just yet unless I stick around,which I canā€™t be sure about currently (I wouldnā€™t have a problem sending something but Iā€™d feel bad receiving something with little activity)

I donā€™t want to mention this to sound in anyway sour or salty about it because Iā€™m not, things happen , donā€™t happen etc
I didnā€™t actually ever receive my gift but at the same time I got very busy and inactive so you know no problem and like I say thatā€™s not the point of mentioning it just mentioning to warn people Uk Post sucks sometimes ;p

Hi, Iā€™d love to join! :grin: Put me down for the international pool, please.

Whoever gets me, know I love Mew and the Muskedeers (Virizion, Cobalion and Terrakion. :grin: )

Damn. I would but I donā€™t think I have enough posted 50 times :confused: how do I find out?