Sandman's Collection

I believe he does…those were duplicates if I was not mistaken?

The ones pictures were his duplicate which are with scott and graded but he still has his own set.

@cbd1235 yes I still do, these were just doubles :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Sven, I tried to catch the gold effect, maybe I have to wait for a better light hehe…I love this card too. And yes you have more goldstars I know :stuck_out_tongue: they are so nice

A little update: [1999 Tropical Mega Battle Phone Card Birds]

[Articuno]

[Zapdos]

[Moltres]

Very nice! :blush: do you happen to have the envelopes as well? Did you attend the 1999 TMB to get these?

Beauty Sandman! Sorry I was on my phone, I didn’t get a chance to look at your collection album so I didn’t see that those were duplicates. Really lovely birds, I’m quite jealous!

Oh and beautiful everything else too! I like how you’ve organized your photobucket, I also love all the things in their original packaging. Too cool!

@mkpokecc I only have the phone cards, and no I didnt attend the TMB, this would have been incredibly nice :grin:

Thanks Jason, glad you like my collection :blush: Gathering all the sealed stuff took years of collecting and continuously checking ebay and everywhere :grin:

[1999 Tropical Mega Battle ‘Tropical Wind’]

[1998 Kamex Battle Computer Error ‘White R’]

Please note all of my photos, any dirt or scratches are NOT on the cards but only on the toploaders which are quite sensitive for such :grin:

So awesome! I love the Tropical Wind especially! :grin:

Pardon my language, but holy shit Sandman. That’s awesome, congrats! Didn’t know you had a kamex computer error.

Wow congrats Marcel! Great stuff!