Sales - Private Sales Data for 2003-2007 Ex Cards UPDATED

This is great! Look forward to the next ones: TRR, Deoxys and Emerald

2 Likes

great data, thx for doing this

1 Like

EXcellent overview @pokemonargentina, thanks for this resource!

1 Like

Amazing resource for ex collectors, thanks for sharing @pokemonargentina

2 Likes

Fantastic work mate!

Thank you! This was much needed friend

My complete EX Series dreams after reading this thread

14 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Very helpful info. Thanks!

Trophy & WOTC Collectors: Welcome to the club bud, would you like a drink :grin:

2 Likes

I purchased a Steelix ex privately for $1200 USD about a month ago if you want to update that. I can show you communications if you need some kind of verification. Expensive but still undervalued in my opinion being a popular Pokemon with a pop report of 16.

2 Likes

lol, same. looks like a PSA 9 set is the new goal!

1 Like

Thankfully I’ve picked up all the English ex cards that I really want because at this rate I’m going to afford like PSA 7 or lower lol.

Remember when you could get PSA 9 English exs for $25-$35? Yeah good times…

3 Likes

If you can pm me this ill gladly update the sale, thanks!

This is great! I purchased cradily ex for 400 usd late last year :blush: can add that to the private sale price.

I have PM’d Pokemon Argentina with many private sale data including ones that i purchased and set records on :blush:

I’ve been looking for some of these prices, thank you for this list! The raikou ex from EX team magma & team aqua was sold by me for $750 (it says $999 on ebay because I sent out the offer for $750 and it got accepted) so you can update that on the list :blush:

1 Like

Got plenty of private messages regarding private sales on the last few days and updated the actual sold listing prices;also updated some eBay sales during last couple days.

Updating sets up to Ex Power Keepers.

1 Like

I love seeing data like this. Thank you.

How can you see the offer accepted price on eBay