rustedharmony's Eevee collection

Each Eevee has its own cluster set of english, japanese, reverses, 1st/unlimited, French McDonald’s pokemon cards, trainer deck kits, City Championship Staff card, eevee cameos, world championship deck cards, and random promo cards but for now I’ll showcase by illustration!rily.They are double sleeved inside.lol. :rofl:

I love all my Eevees. I used Bulba as my guide: m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eevee_(TCG)
**see at bottom of Vintage Eevee cards I need**

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:I hope you enjoy my Eevee journey of collecting & meeting friends along the way:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::tada:Eevee Collection Update: thread pg. 20, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:20pm​:confetti_ball:

27 Likes

Nice collection! I love Eevee

2 Likes

Was the poncho Eevee as Vaporeon harder to find than others? Because it’s driving me nuts

I bought it as a set. Not cheap though. If you’re actually gambling the probability, you are 1/8 chance pulling the vaporeon. @queendrifloon , edit: I just looked and most ponchos are scarce right now! :face_with_spiral_eyes: They have 1 vaporeon graded!

1 Like

Nice cards!

Eevee has always been one of the cutest generation 1 Pokémon. A truly Eeveelicious collection!

The little bio for the prism says “Current studies show it can evolve into an incredible 8 different species of pokemon.” I hope that isn’t a clue to be set in stone! Giving the public an answer to that forever question! Or it may be a tease… to show the Pokemon Company is thinking about a new evolution!? :grimacing:

Not a huge fan of Eevee, more the evolution versions but I still enjoy looking at your set. Looks really good :grin:

1 Like

I’m the opposite, I try to pick a favorite evolution i think of how it can’t turn back into the cute Eevee! He needs to mega-evolve into the different types! It doesn’t make sense that the trainer will pick a type & need that type for all future battles. I guess Ditto is what I’m looking for but I wouldn’t want to change my Eevee just to win one battle region or style. I guess I should love Ditto so my fake -Eevee can change back :ninja:

1 Like

Nice collection! I love the 190/BW-P pokemon center promo.

I have the Jr Stamp Rally Eevee #11 but I can’t just pop it in my binder :grin:

2 Likes

Finally did the math… I have 140 individual cards, 141 with my psa 10 Jr Stamp Rally :rofl:… My 1 Super Burst Impact Eevee arrived & I have a short list for the cards I’m h hunting for! I would be happy with all the shiny promos making 10s. I bet I would get a variety of PSA levels. Just thinking of grading 150 or so cards by the end of it​:open_mouth:

Just came in the mail!!!

2 Likes

My prediction was almost correct! That little Eevee isn’t a Pop! It is a 7 inch Pokemon Doll plush just now being advertised at the Pokemon Center! I may grab this for my collection!
www.pokemoncenter.com/plush/plush-collections/pokémon-dolls/eevee-pokémon-dolls-plush—7-in-701-02924

5 Likes

I didn’t want to rebuy my old Eevee figure with the luxury ball because the ear tore off. I felt bad that I was just replacing it. Well now there is a new Pokemon Clip ‘N’ Go - Eevee - Great Ball!!!
New old

There is also a 3 pack including Eevee, Wobbuffet, and Popplio. I might have to get the 3 pack because my 3 year old daughter loves Team Rocket (she tries to sing the chant & she does James’ Pose :sunglasses: ). My 4 1/2 year old is girly and I can imagine her blowing bubbles all day with Poplio :grin:

2 Likes

I’m always happy to see your eevee collection expand at such a steady pace, even with collectibles.

Looking forward to the day you get the scramble eevee :blush:

2 Likes

Awww thanks :grin: I hope so! I’m probably closer to grabbing a Eevee Fan Club card seeing all them pop up on ebay. I’ll wait until there is a dry spell & Eevee cards stops coming in newer sets… I’ll get ALL of my Eevee cards PSA graded before I buy a graded Eevee Fan Club card. It would cost about the same :stuck_out_tongue:

@nuttun, thanks for the love

1 Like

Good luck with the Fan Club card! Remember to always check Japanese auction sites too; I sometimes see them pop up! Alternatively, if there are a lot of listings on ebay at around the same price, remember to try to wait for an ebay coupon to get ebay to subsidize the cost of your eevee!

Thanks for sharing your collection and providing eevee info to all future collectors too :blush:

1 Like

I need to put somewhere in this thread the holy grail of Eevee cards. Not my photos. :sob: I went down the rabbit hole of Efourum :laughing: idk where to give credit to the photos!? The other two are the Japanese Pokemon Fanclub 500 pt. Trophy & Japanese Pokemon Scramble! (Melee!/Rumble!) Promo Eevee! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

About 70 of 140 are promos/side collections that are not apart of the mainstream English/japanese Eevee pokemon sets.

What would be better??

A) Leave all in a collection binder- higher value & rarer to find cards will make up for generic common Eevee cards. (I do not have the complete unlimited japanese set or a few 1st edition versions of promos I already have. This may help retain a collective-value.)
B) Only PSA grade the mainstream eng/JP sets & keep the rest in a binder.
C) Only PSA grade the 70 odds&ends within the collection & keep the mainstream sets in a English versus Japanese “master set” binder.
D) Only grade English everything.
E) Only grade Japanese everything.
F) PSA grade all 140 cards! Even if that means some are not worth a lot individually. And some grades will not be 8/9/10s.

Here is a coloring page I found :heart_eyes: enjoy

1 Like