Roaring Skies English Expansion [ Update 2/13/15 ]

Copy Pasted from pokebeach

4 Likes

Wow. Super excited for this!

Who looks like a Dragon and has Flying type AND a Mega form?

THIS GUY!

5 Likes

I swear, though, if they feature Mega Salamence before Mega Gyarados, I’m going to flip.

They should include both, but I feel like M Latias will be one of the other two Megas not mentioned, so guess only one will get to be in this set :confused:

Seems like a cool set, can’t wait to see Hedreigon FA :sunglasses:

1 Like

Full art Hydreigon, yesssssssssssssssssssssss.
Given that M Ray and Latios are confirmed, that leaves 2 spots left. Doubt there will be 2 more Dragons.
I’d say M Gyarados is in with a good chance!

3 Likes

Hydreigon Full Art, sweet.

1 Like

This set is a true monster. Really happy I had to skip XY5 because different factors, leaves more money for this. :blush:

tfw was considering skipping this set because I have desperately low cash funds
don’t want to now

It’s a hard life.

1 Like

M Rayquaza and M Latios are a guarantee. They may decide to leave Latias for another set but I doubt it since they generally get released together, so yeah, I agree that leaves with one slot.

I want to say Mega Gyarados so bad, but I feel like with Mega Salamence looking like a moon, they might release it first. So I’m a little scared there.

Unless, of course, the article misquotes the number of Mega Pokemon and means there are an ADDITIONAL 4 Mega Evolution Pokemon but generally pokebeach is on top of their wording.

Kind of good to know i’m not the only one struggling to keep with the new stuff!

I’m kind of tired of Dragon themed crap.

You’ll get your Electrode/Voltorb themed set someday. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s been 3 years since a Dragon themed set, and that’s been the only Dragon themed set. o__O

1 Like

Is this true? I swear there was more Dragon stuff lately… I must be getting old lmao Maybe it is Fairy I’m thinking of? Idk haha

Dragon Vault in January 2012 which doesn’t count as a set I suppose but is still Dragon themed.
Dragons Exalted in April/August 2012, so almost 3 years.

Fairy I guess you could say has been heavily done recently. Phantom Gate/Force had Florges EX, Primal Clash had Gardevoir/M-Gardevoir and there has been the Diancie/M-Diancie Collection. There actually aren’t that many Fairy typed Pokemon so I would expect it to calm down.

Well, I guess I know nothing then haha

I just know too much.

1 Like

?
Dragon EX set (released about 2003?)
Deoxys if you count it
Emerald if you count it
Supreme Victors if you count it
Dragon Frontiers
Dragon Vault
Dragons Exhalted
Emerald Break/Roaming Skies

It seems they had more than 1 Dragon themed set, and I feel it has been pretty balanced and spread out.

I am talking actually Dragon typing in the TCG, which is what I assumed @tonysandlin meant.

But like you say, every type of Pokemon has had it’s fair share of things dedicated to it.