Rarest TCG Uncut Sheet - Price Check

Need to come up with a selling price for this by anyone here familiar with Dragon Ball Z

The sheet in front is the subject here.

it is an error sheet that was never released for cutting. The reason being it inadvertently had the Trophy cards included on the bottom right. The second pic shows one of the trophys on the sheet. It’s the world championship one.
An example would be Pokémon Trophys accidentally being printed on a set card holo sheet.
I never realized this had happened because I’m no dbz expert though I collected all the sets. Now, this info changes everything.

6 Likes

Cmon where’s the DBZ experts in here :eyes:

I can help you determine a value. I am slowly getting entrenched into the DBZ hobby. Currently have a submission pending which will see cards for the first time, that are 1 in 450 booster packs hit gem mint 10, things that will remain pop 1 or maximum 2 for ever, as it’s so hard to find gem mint raws (people send me thank you notes when i post them psa 8 quality raw cards, as they’re suprised about the great condition, so different to pokemon).

I have a buddy in New Zealand who has been collecting since day dot and has a lot of obscure stuff in the collection and high nd cards. let me know and i can get in touch with him or give you his contact details.

I only know prices on Score DBZ CCG on singles back in the day the game was still being printed. The fact that Champions Drill was not limited to the World Champion, IQ (I only know him as IQ, after becoming World Champion he became game designer or play tester for Score Ent.). At one point I owned 3 (or more) of them.

That sheet would be a tough one to get rid of. If you get lucky you can pop it off to someone that has disposable money and buys everything and anything DBZ related just for the f$&k of it. Some of the rarest and more expensive DB, DBZ and DBGT cards are all Japanese. Cards like the Carddass AMADA and Carddass HONDAN cards. Nothing special in that sheet really, not even the “Trophy” card. To be honest that’s one of the more ugly artworks of the series.

For example Prism Holos like these are on the more high demand spectrum:

Only the full set of 2000 Championship cards; Champions Drill (World Champ), Victorious (Top 16), Black Lunge (Participants) which are basically all “trophy” cards of the 2000 Worlds.

But I agree, you have to find that one rare person wanting it. There used to be a guy in Germany having all cards, even the last GT world champion card (and the punched out duplicate) but his shop disappeared from eBay…

What value might you place on the sheets (assuming the two sheets are the complete set)

Back in my days I picked up multiply Victorious for anything between 15$ and 25$, same for Black Lunge. Champions Drill I bought two for 75$ each and one for 120$. The two sheets aren’t a complete set. You’re missing either a sheet of commons or uncommons. The sheet on top (with the Champions Drill) is basically the rare sheet. But for real Gary, I have no idea. I think your best bet is to contact the guys at retrodbzccg.com. I think they still are the biggest ‘old game’ players group in the US/Canada with regular events, tournaments etc. and they can probably give better information than a person like me, that hasn’t been in the hobby since 2002-2003.

1 Like

Is this still available Gary? If so, please comment back or DM me. Thanks.