Worlds 2011 Price Check

Hi.

I found this card amongst my stuff and decided to list it.
I checked the auctions for one but no luck.

Can you help with prices or what it’s valued at?

Just curious, how did you acquire that?

I have no idea?
I guess I graded it but just have no memory of it.

Quit lying old timer, you know exactly how you get each item you own. You have some secret knowledge there bud, I find it intriguing.

1 Like

I wish you were right lol. You got to understand I have a massive inventory. Much, like this one, was put away when they were worth little and not worth selling. Years later I’ll go through a box I hadn’t seen since and often time something in there will have gone up in price.

I might have graded this one without even knowing it was in Italian?

It is to forget about a card, when you have thousands of them.

I was just thinking that. Either he is being extra humble or he is serious about forgetting. Fuckin’ Gary you are a MF legend.

You’re too kind brother :blush:

My guess is maybe 50.00 at most?

I am thinking that if someone is collecting these cards at all, which wouldn’t be many. That they are going for English cards. So I think that’s a strike against.

If someone wants the Italian Card they are either an Italian Collector or going for all languages. Which there would be either very very few of the former and I’d think maybe none of the latter.

50 seems appropriate but I wouldn’t be surprised if it sits there for a year.

1 Like

Thanks brother:)

It would’ve been better to sell it raw to the European players at the time, as opposed to waiting to sell graded these days. At it’s height you probably could’ve easily gotten $50 from any player. Considering it is graded and a lot of these cards did see play, you are probably still looking around $50-60. I always find it fascinating that worlds cards have hype for literally one month after worlds then no one looks for them again.

I think these are available in Japan primarily. World packs containing one card of each language, 6 total. English, Japanese French, German, Italian and Spanish. Packs are around $90-100 USD but eh im just talking about ungraded.

Uhh there are more than 6 languages. Iirc there is 8, but the only other one I can think of at the moment is Portuguese.

1 Like

Seven languages. There are seven cards in the set and two little paper inserts, totalling a 9-pocket page of promos inside their competitors binder.

1 Like