Question: What should i buy ?

I recommend a PSA10 Unlimited Shining Gyarados from Neo Revelations. Difficult card to pull from a pack, beautiful artwork, one of my favourites for sure :blush:

1 Like

Buy you and 38 friends Minecraft, friendship is the most valuable collectible of all.

12 Likes

Honestly, it really boils down to what you like most. We could all come in and advise you financially what might be best to go for, and which cards “could” increase in price over time, etc etc, but at the end of the day, if youre not happy with the card(s), it wasnt and isnt worth it.

Think about some of your favorite cards, see what you can afford, gauge prices and then hit the ground running so in the end you can smile about your purchases and not mourn them or second guess.

1 Like

www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-10-GEM-MINT-JAPANESE-2018-Reds-Pikachu-Pokemon-Card-270-SM-P-20th-Ann-Rare/233321006985?hash=item3653040789:g:TCYAAOSwH2ldX1cz

1 Like

Why are you asking us? Buy what YOU like.

2 Likes

I recommend one of the following:

• Espeon neo destiny/neo discovery
  • Three dogs neo revelation
  • Mistys Golduck
  • Giovannis persian
  • Pichu neo genesis
  • Heracross neo genesis
1 Like

100 months of smpratte patreon

4 Likes

This in 1st ed was the first psa 10 wotc holo I bought, the second graded card I bought, and one that I will never sell for market value, but if you can find one for 1k I highly recommend. 10/10 set, pretty rare, popular/badass pokemon, amazing art.

5 Likes

Don’t buy old cert PSA10’s. They are misgraded! *we can keep this b/s going for forever!*
Buy the most expensive care you can afford. They will only get more expensive. You won’t be able to suddenly grab a PSA10 Zard for 200$ in 2025. And: buy the card, not the grade

Everyone here is stupid, and dumb. If you want the best ROI, pick up 20 boxes of Steam Siege.

5 Likes

My suggestion is… don’t buy anything. Save the cash for when you decide what you want the most based on what cards you enjoy. Maybe browse ebay for awhile and see what strikes your fancy the most

Food

2 Likes

I suggest you buy what you like :blush: gotta enjoy your purchases or you’ll end up selling them for a lot less for what you paid for them. In my experience at least.

Neo destiny 1st edition PSA 10 holo’s

1 Like

Shining Tyranitar 1st Ed PSA10 or Shining Mewtwo 1st Ed PSA10.

Could also consider Gyarados, or Magikarp. You can’t go wrong with Shinings.

1 Like

@pokemonargentina, i agree, but I’m biased. hahahah

1 Like