PWCC Vault

I understand that, but if they had a 10% deposit when putting up bids on items above 5k or something, i think we would have less of this. A deposit on a creditcard would fix a lot, and when the bidding was over, it would be reversed if not win or if buyer would like to pay another way

Anyone else submitted vault items recently? Is curation going really slow? It’s putting me off buying anything in the US right now

For me they confirmed receipt after one working day, scanned the cards within 2-3 days and curated in 7-10. I think that’s not too bad!

Then I suspect there is a problem with my submission, ha. Received two weeks ago and not even scanned. I’ll message again tomorrow

It wasn’t on bid though it was buy it now. The way that ebay is set up, you can do that to literally any listing on there with 0 consequences or ways of forcing them to pay.

Generally it should only take a few days for them to scan the cards after you’ve received the shipment received confirmation e-mail. After they’ve been scanned I’ve been cleaning the appraisals for Pokemon every 2-3 days for graded so they’ve been burned through fairly consistently, and turnaround has always been on average a week to 2 weeks from receipt of the shipment. If it’s sealed packs or boxes it’s generally been 4 weeks + though.

Yeah, that was the kind of timescale I’ve seen recently, it’s just this one submission that is yet to show for whatever reason. It’s just a graded card, and another received on the same day was fully curated a few days later. Was wondering if things were just slower with the fallout from the eBay split, but I’ll message again about this one tomorrow.

1 Like

Looks like they gonna automatically list your items you had on Ebay with the same price, best offer and auto decline settings as you had before.

Handy

Was told to give it 20 business days. The last time a card wouldn’t curate I was told the same thing, give it 20 business days, then when 20 business days had passed, I asked again they fixed it immediately, ha. Problem is that this time there isn’t even a scan. Maybe they assumed my Red/Green Gift Rattata was meant for the Premier Auction. They assumed he was going to go for $1.5m like a Mahomes rookie auto. With this art who could blame them. He’s eating a piece of cheese

6 Likes

If it’s not at least scanned by Thursday dm me, and I’ll get on their backs for you.

1 Like

Cheers, will do. :blush:

Has anyone seen a time when the marketplace will go live tomorrow?

They are a pacific time based so maybe midnight but more likely in the morning?

I’ve heard noon. Not sure which timezone though.

1 Like

We’re live boys

www.pwccmarketplace.com/vault-marketplace?category_id=66&sort_by=price_high

2 Likes

Looks like its up and things got automatically listed

Hopefully they eventually update the search bar to be able to use the “-” in searches to eliminate things

1 Like

Replying from mobile, but doesn’t look like my listings are listed via the app. I’ll have to check the website later.

@crypto it looks like they’re still actively adding items as the search results continue to increase when refreshing after a few minutes.

1 Like

Website crashed for me lol

I can’t access when on my work computer (need VPN on), which will probably do wonders for my productivity! Looking forward to checking it out later tonight