pwcc vault

@tornelos, you can avoid it, but depending on the amount you legally you may be subject to self-report state ‘use tax’

Correct and you pay a small fee to pwcc to withdraw it early

What’s “early”

0.5% of insurance value if taken out in the first year

Well, that way less than sales tax…

1 Like

lol yes for sure

Anyone submit raw cards to their PWCC vault?

I submitted one raw sports card to the vault directly from eBay purchase. Took a little longer for them to input but otherwise went as fine as usual. You are not allowed to sell on the vault marketplace if it’s raw however

1 Like

Thanks. Do you know if they put it in a protective case or anything?

They put it in an ultra pro one touch, so there is chance of damage and they take like 3 weeks+ to register it.

1 Like

Mine was sold in an ultra pro one touch so I don’t know what they would have done if it shipped in a card saver/top loader

This seems like a really easy/convenient option that I will definitely look into doing. I live in Washington State, and between state and county sales tax I end up paying an extra 10% everytime I buy a card. Not to mention all of the other benefits, I would save a ton just by not paying sales tax.

1 Like

A little tip:
If you know that the seller gives you freebies, tell him to avoid it.
I’ve got 3 booster pack registered… each pack valued 0.5 usd and the registration costed 2 usd lolI’ve sent a support case to pwcc and they deleted those packs :neutral_face:

Do you have to be in the US to use it?
This could save me a lot on international postage

I use pwcc vault and i’m from EU.