PSA Voucher Submission Turn Around Time

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone can speak to the approximate time it takes for PSA to ship out a voucher order (economy) from the date it was entered into their system. Previously I have only submitted through trusted community members, and always at the bulk service level.

Thanks!

My voucher submission has been in the “Grading” stage for two weeks now

Mine entered 6/22/20 and was into the grading stage by 6/29/20. Just wondering how much the bulk backlog is impacting economy submissions.

In the past, I’ve waited 6 months for submissions to come back to me. So now, with a backlog, it could take longer. Vouchers should be shorter than that, but I don’t have any proof of that.

From the date I shipped it to them it took just under 2 months, but from the date they actually received it and entered it into their system was around 3 weeks. Entered their system mid June and shipped early July this year.

Current estimated turn around times:

pic
Now does anyone believe the regular card service estimate is remotely close? No.

2 Likes

Just an update for those wondering about their own submissions. Mine has moved into step 5 after 24 business days.

My 6 voucher was entered on July 9th and arrived to my house today July 24th. It took a week to get to the grading and then Fri to Tuesday it finished the remaining steps.

Once it’s in the system it seems to take 1-2 weeks to grade and once it moves from grading it takes 1-2 weeks to finish the QA and shipping.

1 Like

Thank you for asking this as I was wondering too! :blush:

1 Like

Hey everyone I’m new to the forum but it has been awesome reading everything. Truly a great resource! Anyways, my 6 card voucher is moving along very quickly. Took 4 weeks to the day to get entered into the system, but only 3 days after being entered it’s already on step 5. Not sure if this is normal or not, but hoping it continues to move along!

From my experience and what the blowout tracker says- the CC vouchers seem to move through very fast( much faster than the corresponding service level)- most are graded within 30 business days from what I see

I have 12 QGS orders that were entered into the system from 6/11/20 to 6/22/20 that haven’t moved to grading yet which I kind of expected. My 15 Voucher order was entered into the system on 6/24/20 and went to grading on 6/26/20 and I thought I might get them back early, but they haven’t moved from grading since then.