PSA cited turnaround times accuracy?

Hello all! I have never sent in before and have a good amount of cards I want to get graded from collecting over the years. I know that PSA is really backed up, but am unsure if the cited turn around times for the higher PSA submission pricing. Does anyone who has sent recently know if the stated grading times are still accurate? What have been your average return times (sent to PSA and received back) for your recent submissions?

5 day and up is more or less accurate

2 Likes

Only accuracy is in express or faster. The rest is a toss up. Though I am very happy to report that it only took 1 month for them to “process” my order, when they warned that due to the backup, this could take 8-10 weeks. Processing the order means starting the countdown, so to speak, for their provided timeframes on sub levels. In other words it means they have now actually opened it up and prepped it to be graded. So once your “economy” service submission is processed, it is supposed to take 40 business days. The big fear right now is getting your stuff processed, as they claim this could take as long as 2 months or more. Now that my countdown has begun, it should be roughly 40 business days, and is usually fairly close. I’ve had sooner, but I’ve also had later. Remember not to include weekends.