PSA failure to return 5 day submission

This is an infuriating read. What a slap in the face.

So they are maybe going to sit an age, be shipped back to PSA and then they have to reship them with the right label? I doubt PSA are going to adequately help here

It’s not like they do this thousands of times a year or anything is it? :roll_eyes:

Hello Lia, I contacted a PSA employee about the situation and she told me that she will share it to the boss and team members to see what they can do in order to help. I will send you her email on private so you can text her directly, hopefully it can be solved properly :pray:

14 Likes

For now, I just paid the 1542 euro to at least get the package back.
Have to work with Customs afterwards to see if I will get it refunded.

One more night of headache not knowing if my cards are really in it or if I get a tampered box with ??? whatever in it.

My initial submission/order ran out of the PSA system, so no Xmas bulk for me.
I know there is another one, but that one stops tomorrow and I’m not sure if I have my cards back by than to start a new submission.

3 Likes

I hate everything about your situation and its terrible to read that it continues.

Best of luck on getting reimbursements or compensations for this terrible hassle.

2 Likes

I got the package back. Outside box indeed has water damage. Inside none of the boxes has damage.

I do double box always, but why didn’t PSA simply asked permission to open it and make a move of the contents.
Would have saved me a lot of stress.
Now my orders did run out of the PSA system and the Xmas bulk option is over.
Not to mention I need to do the paperwork to get all those taxes back.

I’m glad my cards arrived back to my undamaged. Some will go into the binder again and will not leave for grading untill I can do it in person,

20 Likes

When sending overseas it might be a good option for you to double box, wrap the box in a plastic (something similar to what they use to stretch wrap pallets), and attach your shipping documents/label in a plastic sleeve. Sorry for your troubles though and glad to hear you got your cards back safely.

1 Like

I double box, even triple box sometimes.
Attaching customs forms/documents on a plastic layer is not prefered.
I’m pretty sure PSA will also refuse a box wrapped in plastic, because they can’t verify it hasn’t been opened.

It’s kind of a limbo, I do use new boxes always, they are heavy duty but not waterproof.

I am sorry you had to go through all that. A lot of unnecessary stress!

1 Like

When there is a problem with shipping, my experience is that PSA will give you the price that you had sent in with orginaly

1 Like