PSA $7.50 Pokemon Grading Special

Just got an email saying PSA is doing $7.50 per card for pokemon for 5/1-6/30. 25 card minimum.

They are about to get SLAMMED.

14 Likes

Open the flood gates.
I was about to submit 100 cards and pay $9 a pop. Now I can pay $7.50 lol. I’m thankful, but can’t figure out why PSA is throwing money away by giving discounts.

This is awesome. A good excuse to send some of the lower value cards I’ve been wanting graded. But man they are going to be so flooded with the pent up demand…

See you in 8 months, cards.

2 Likes

YESSSSS! Open the flood gates. We march to victory!

10 Likes

PSA this month:

58 Likes

Holy… and theyre acception these bulk/value orders. Just called & asked and it seems that aspect is back in. “70 business days” too, lets fucking gooooo

PSA employees:

31 Likes

Piggybacking off the other thread about PSA submission prices, you guys really just submit any level of cards as bulk? Shadowless charizards, gold stars, shining cards, etc.?

I feel like they’d give me shittier grades than normal if it gets through their system without a problem, or tear me a new one if they dissected the grades and the submission levels they should actually be submitted to lol

woohoo!

This is fantastic and awful at the same time, this is going to cause even worse delays.

1 Like

No, generally cards under $200. They’re flexible with cards just over $99. They’ll follow up if it’s too much.

Exactly! I’m definitely sending in my orders I have ready, but not going to expect them back within the year. lol

Follow up as in upcharge? Or not complete the order / grade the cards?

I think an upcharge is understandable and expected

Never done a PSA submission before but now sounds like it’s time. I need to sell now to reduce my loans ASAP.

So do I need to get a PSA membership to access this bulk discount? And when I get the PSA membership, I can submit any 15 cards I want for “free” (as part of the $249 membership price), correct?

So I could submit my 15 most expensive cards under the membership, then submit 25+ of my less expensive ones that can slip through the max for the bulk order? Is that the ideal strategy here?

Would greatly appreciate any advice here from those with experience.

Some people in the other thread [1][2] were saying cards get through this level without the scrutiny and that the platinum+ levels lead to more headaches than what you’ll get at bulk.

[1] www.elitefourum.com/t/wait-a-sec-psa-submission-prices-are-actually-insane/26942/14
[2] www.elitefourum.com/t/wait-a-sec-psa-submission-prices-are-actually-insane/26942/19

PSA management is so fucking dumb. I’ll send the same 500 cards I would have sent at $12 or $15 per. Guess it’s good they are back to business though.

10 Likes

That wasn’t my experience at all. I said this recently, but PSA picked me apart with values for the 15-card voucher you get for signing up for a Platinum membership, but when I submitted a 350+ card bulk submission they didn’t charge me extra for anything, even though I had many cards valued at several hundred dollars, including cards worth over $500.

@smpratte said he’s had the same experience and that he won’t be doing anything other than bulk grading in the future and @garyis2000 also sticks with bulk grading, from what I understand.

Correct. I’ve submitted numerous cards of $1k+ value and there’s not a peep when I submit bulk.

1 Like

I use all of Psa service levels. The one thing I won’t ever do again is their platinum “free grade” nonsense. Ended up paying 1k for that order to return, and their valuations were above market on half of the cards.

4 Likes

To each their own. It would not surprise me if you’re asked to pay an upcharge for $500 cards submitted through bulk.

You only pay if they catch you, which is more incentive to put the work on them. Don’t be shocked if they follow up.