PSA 10 M Charizard Y SR 107 & PSA 10 M Lucario SR 113 value?

Hi guys,

Just made an account because I’ve just got the grades for my first ever psa submission and wondering the prices on these babies?

PSA 10 M Charizard Y SR 107
PSA 10 M Lucario SR 113

Thanks

You got a PSA 10 zard Y?? Awesome! Congrats. I’d say around 1k-1.5k

Yes I got two of each. Two psa 10 y’s and two psa 10 lucario’s. Thanks :blush:

2?? And it’s the secret rare?

The serial numbers aren’t updated on the database yet. I am pretty shocked.

Nice!:blush:

I’m not sure yet mate, what do you estimate the price of the Lucario to be? I should get this submission back within a weeks time as I live in Australia.

Thanks.

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder that we don’t sell here.

1 Like

The eBay auction prices have been really solid on these. That might actually be the best indicator of price for your second one. Haha

1 Like

Thanks mate.

The X version went for $830 on eBay before, and there’s one up for auction that’s at $500 right now with a few days left in the auction. I bought PSA 10 copies of both the SR X Mega and the non-SR X M Charizard for $600.

Keep in mind that the Y version is usually worth $10-15 less than the X version ungraded, so even though the pop for the SR Y Mega is lower than for the SR X version, I don’t think it’d sell for more than the X… but that’s just my opinion. I don’t think that the person that previously had the only Gem 10 copy ever sold it, so there’s no way to put a fair market price for sure without auctioning it first. I’m sure you’ll make back the PSA fees/shipping costs and whatever it cost you to get the two Y versions, so no need to stress over the price lol.

For the Lucario, I have seen someone trying to auction the non-SR Mega Lucario for $100 and no one has bought it. Since yours is a SR, I’d say $200-250usd?? Idk, guess your best bet again is to auction it, assuming you want to sell all three cards and not just keep them or trade them :blush:

Hmm I think that’s a bit too high. The PSA 10 SR Mega Charizard X didn’t sell for that amount when someone had it listed at that price on eBay for 2+ months, and think the highest it’s sold for so far was $830. $650-700 I think would be more in the range.

Ya you’re right man. I was just excited for him and got carried away! Haha

2 Likes