Price check on psa 9 no rarity charizard

What do you guys think? One recently sold on ebay for 2.5k wasn’t sure if it was worth it so I didn’t get it. Just wanted some opinions on a price for that grade and card

worth it its such a low pop card seems 2000 is worth it to me the pop report will doubt across the board and then that will be it so under 15 for the 9s and under 10 for a psa 10 so yeah i value it around £1800 to £2500

One just sold for 2600, Another for 3-3.500? (zap_collector), and I paid 3k for mine.

Also…Now @cullers has one for sale? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m not 100% sure I’m going to keep mine up for sale. I like using items to help promote my auctions and that seemed like a good one with the @kkthxbai and zap_collector’s now off the market.

1 Like

I’d say it’s worth around 20k, whoever won that PSA 9 on eBay got a steal!

3 Likes

Wait your saying the 9 is work 20k? or the 10 is work 20K i agree with that on the psa 10 not the 9.

The 9 is deff worth 20k+! And the 10 at least 100k. Since it’s so rare and sought after.

;p

3 Likes

I just checked @pottsinator ip address and @pokemonsyndicate hacked his account. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

:laughing:

Just sent my copy over to PSA.

Not sure if serious or trolling

what are you talking about the 9 is worth 100k and the 10 is worth 100,000k Just ask my split personality that bought it off myself.

Not to mention the pristine 10 copy that i purchased when i had psychosis. I mean where do you think ive been all this time? In the real world, or a psychiatric ward.

1 Like

www.ebay.com.au/itm/162454527287?ul_noapp=true

This one looks like the 8 copy you had cullers.

EDIT: but its not:

www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pokemon-Japanese-No-Rarity-Error-1st-Edition-Charizard-Base-4-102-PSA-NM-MT-8-/162183061005?hash=item25c2dd1e0d:g:O~wAAOSw3ydV5oKd

xD

IT WAS YOU!

Twas a joke! @pokemonsyndicate loves no rarity cards more than all 7 collectors who collect them. :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

You will see… One day there will be 8 collecterbz

4 Likes

Hey guys, just found an ungraded no rarity for sale if anyone wants to take the risk on it. Me personally, I do not have the cash at the moment but would love to help someone else out:

pokemoncfj.com/shop/product/charizard-base-set-1st-ed-no-rarity-symbol-error-card-2/

Looks like it could grade at least a 7, hopefully 8-9 :wink:

Damn! I shouldn’t have got that one now :sweat_smile: Well if anyone else has one for sale at 2.5k hit me up! :grinning:

I found an ungraded one in akihabara the other week for ¥250k. Roughly $287 AUD, my friend was trying to get me to buy it but it’s shape was around a 4-6. I don’t regret not getting it since I ended up needing the money for one of my hotels later on and I had already spent around $300 on sun and moon boxes and other pokemon Center exclusive cards. I went back half a week later to find someone had purchased it. Gave me closure and put in perspective the idea I still haven’t completed my ungraded/graded unlimited base sets.

1 Like

I just grabbed one in Mandarake Nakano for ¥30k. Not the best condition, but I’ll be grading it anyway.

Good luck with that