PSA 10 gold star ray

I would buy cards directly from El chapo himself if he was selling at 40% off market

6 Likes

Ahahah :joy: anyway not all people do this. For the morality people go away.

Also I miss an important point: now with pwcc Europe buyers pay customs. You know that in italy custom is like 38% more for example?!

1 Like

Pwcc is useless now for most people.

I think I already stated that somewhere else, but some friends of mine and me used to buy on pwcc regularly - all of them stopped using the service once they announced their changes to shipping policies, if you are part of the High End MTG groups on fb, youÂŽll also see that a whole bunch of people from europe has just completely stopped bidding on pwcc auctions. ThereÂŽs some rumors though that the last round will be declared as usual, interested to see if that tourns out to be true, as some sellers in the first block, where they announced the change, were literally furious.

For Europe buyers sure.

There aren’t on ebay.uk ebay.fr ebay.it etc. And this is the key point.

Aussies stopped using pwcc as well.

Even with the handful of countries not using pwcc the prices are pretty much the same for Pokémon.

2 Likes

Just caught up to everything in this thread.

90% of the PokĂ©mon PWCC auctions ended at or above market value. The market is so large that even entire countries disallowed from pwcc didn’t affect the overall prices. Most people think they and their buddies are 5% of them market, when in reality they are .05% at best.

2 Likes

But that two continents are not negligible.

that the winner of the high pokemon card is the same is a reality not a fantantasy anyway.

They didn’t have any affect on the prices.

Personally I see that apart from magikarp everything has suffered down price from the value of 2k or up. clefairy (base set 1 edition) included.

Personally I see that apart from magikarp everything has suffered down price from the value of 2k or up. clefairy (base set 1 edition) included.

You mean that PSA 10 clefairy? It was $200 less than it’s highest sold price of all time 
 so I don’t really think it was ‘down’. It was roughly 5% lower than the last sale which was the all time high, that’s a fine range of variance.

Everything I watched (almost exclusively PSA 10s) ended around market or within a decent range of variance based on recent sales, totally disagree that everything suffered.

3 Likes

Evidently by now the price difference between Europe and America is so significant due to customs, availability in Europe, etc. to reason about other market prices. I have totally different market analysis from Europe. It seems to me like being on yahoo and on ebay as a metaphor.

Evidently by now the price difference between Europe and America is so significant due to customs, availability in Europe, etc. to reason about other market prices. I have totally different market analysis from Europe. It seems to me like being on yahoo and on ebay as a metaphor.

I rightly analyze the prices I see where I live. We do not have big ebay retailers in Europe, practically never important card auctions, there are no big seller like trollandtoadstore, dacardworld, etc., if we want to buy imported cards the overseas flight is mandatory, open ebay and always read “no international shipping” 
 I could go on but it was understood. Price here is another.

Prices have come off due to these Pwcc auction not being accessible by two large Pokémon geographies. Europe and Australia are massive places for English Pokémon cards.