Portland, OR

Just wanted to throw this thread here to see if there are any other serious collectors in the Portland metro area. I would love to meet up with someone and do physical cash deals.

Thanks!

I’ve shipped to several people there recently so it appears Pokémon is active.

1 Like

Great! I just moved here from CT so just trying to see how active the community is in this city.

Thanks Gary

Used to live there and it’s pretty active! Guardian Games is the only card store out of over dozens I’ve lived next to that still buys and sells Pokémon cards. Super nice people there too. They talked with me for several hours one time as I individually looked at every single Holos and rare care for Base 2000 and actually enjoyed listening and hearing about it. It’s definitely hit or miss sometimes with “big collectors” but if I remember from past threads there are still 3-4 people who live there still. When I head out there again to visit family, I’ll make sure to let you know :blush:

Mjisaacs

Thanks for the info and please do!

Not in Portland, but I’m about 2ish hours out. As mentioned before, Guardian Games is probably the top shop around.

1 Like

I live in Vancouver! Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

I’m three hours away, just north of Seattle. I go to Portland every once in a while so next time I’m going down I’ll let you know and maybe we can do some deals.

1 Like

Awesome, that would be great

Nice, that’s close. If you ever want to talk Pokémon and geek out, DMme

1 Like