Possible Toronto Pokemon meetup

A handful of us (about 5 so far) Toronto members might meet up sometime soon to just hang out and talk pokemon. If you’re in the area and interested in hanging out with fellow pokemon people or future events, send me a message on here or discord!

Also the Toronto Regionals are happening in the beginning of March (9th I believe) and it’s a great opportunity to meet fellow pokemon card fans. Last year @churlocker was there with an amazing selection of graded cards to purchase and we had KSA on site doing grading and encapsulating (lol)

8 Likes

I would go if I wasn’t in Alberta :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

If you ever visit let me know!

1 Like

I’d be interested in meeting everyone. I’m only an hour north of Toronto. It’d be nice to establish some closer contacts to set up some card trades.

2 Likes

I’m vending Toronto again, so people that are going: let me know what type of stuff you’re interested in. I’m bringing about 20% of the volume I brought last time but I’m aiming to bring all relevant cards targeted at the interests I see here and based on my sales from last season.

6 Likes

I’ll be at regionals in March and would love to meet some local fellow collectors :blush:

1 Like

Hmm maybe i’ll go this year since i’m from the Toronto area :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just saw regionals is expanded. Very sad

Great meetup with the Toronto squad today, I’m pretty excited for regionals!!

2 Likes