E4 Dallas Regionals Meetup

Since a good amount of E4 members will be at Dallas Regionals, I wanted to get a thread going for availability. For those attending, what days/times would work best for you? Let me know and we can try and coordinate food and a place to chill.

4 Likes

Thanks for coordinating this one. I’ll try to get the next one :wink:

2 Likes

We’re in. Friday late afternoon or anytime Sunday works best. Plus having it somewhere in the host hotel may be best.

2 Likes

I’ll be playing in the regional on the TCG side so I’ll be busy all of Saturday and then depending on how I do I might be free all of Sunday until the early evening when I fly out.

2 Likes

I work Firday and Saturday, so Sunday for me

1 Like

I will be there a be free almost all of the time for all three days.

1 Like

I will be there Friday to Sunday and so far only busy Friday night.

1 Like

I arrive Friday afternoon and leave Sunday night, other than that I’m free the whole weekend!

I’ll be there all day Saturday.

I won’t rule out Saturday after the activities.

I will be trying to swing by Saturday morning to check out the vendors and see if there is anything special to pick up. I will probably leave early afternoon though :sob:

I could meet up Sunday afternoon/night too.

I am there

Hey everyone if you want to meet outside of the vendor area at 7.

4 Likes

Anyone still here?

1 Like

We’re all meeting up by the restaurant in the lobby if anyone wants to join!

I had the honor to meet Gary, Leon and some others this past weekend. If it weren’t for all the family I have in town and getting ready to start filming my new production this weekend (I live in Dallas) it would have been an honor to hang and get to know you lot. If you all ever fly to another Regionals, let me know and I’d love to hang. Safe flights to you lot. Bless.

1 Like

I should get more involved in this community there was so many awesome cards and knowledge from everyone I talked to at the event. Amazing collections just everywhere.

I was the guy staffing the line for Fukuda and following Alec around everywhere - for you guys to put a face with the picture. :] met a lot of you and everyone is really really great for the Pokemon community.

3 Likes

It was fun hanging out with you guys! Look forward to the next event!

2 Likes