PokeStop702 Collection

Hey guys,

Excited to finally get cards back from PSA so will begin to log some cards of mine! Enjoy! I’m new to scanning so the pics need a little work, specifically with cleaning the scanner and cards off with a cloth prior to the scan. I’ll get there haha

Cody

21 Likes

Damn son, nice cards! Where and when did you get hold of these gems?

Yeah dude for REALZ, loving the water theme. Well done! In love with all 3 of those bangers.

Deal of a lifetime! Last year June’ish I found a non regular Pokémon seller with 10 or so listings with various WOTC packs for way too cheap. I lucked out on 7/10 listings so the seller contacted me stating they were in the process of selling their sons collection and would I be Interested in buying it all. Called them up and talked for a while… complete set of shadowless base set, base set, base 2, rocket unlimited, fossil unlimited, gym heroes unlimited, almost complete sets of all neo unlimited and more. I asked them how much and they said 10k… easy. Flew to Florida over a weekend with my wife and was I surprised When I got There… end up being just shy of 800 nm-mt WOTC holos plus thousands of non holos. Not to mention 20 base 2 and gym heroes packs, and a few binders of yugioh cards!l(mint 1st edition SDK Blue eyes, 2 mint unl SDK blue eyes to mention a few) Ended up being two checked suitcases, two carry on suitcases, and two backpacks full of cards. So far I received just over 130 cards back from James at GradedGem.

I do Have my own personal cards from growing up but none of them were in mint condition but I’ll post some of those when they come in too. I’m just really grateful to be able have got so many cool cards that I wouldnt Have been able to afford any other way.

3 Likes

Very cool! I love that Lapras especially :blush:

Thanks! I got out of Pokémon well before EX era so being introduced to them has been amazing! Really awesome artwork!

Holy cow, sounds like the deal of a lifetime for sure! 99.99% of all collectors can only ever dream of an opportunity like that. Thanks for sharing your story! I’m very much looking forward to seeing your future returns :blush:

1 Like

A few more in no particular order.

8 Likes

Some incredible returns, nice stuff!

1 Like

Wow, this is a lot of be in shock to find! Awesome stuff! Also a surprising number of 8.5 grades! I feel like they’re not that common.

All the good stuff over here!

New to grading but I was surprised myself. I got as many 8.5s back as I did 8’s out of my 134 card sub!

Sequential Base 2 Alakazam PSA 9’s lol kinda cool

8 Likes

7 Likes

Soooolid return; great grades on the Exs!

Edit: Just noticed you also scored a Lance’s Charizard 10!

Bought that one already graded haha, love the card tho :joy:

Is PSA using 8.5s more commonly now or did you just get really lucky (or unlucky if you dont like .5s)?

No idea, I’m a small sample size…