PokeRadar Podcast

Hey Guys!

I spontaneously started a Pokemon Collector Podcast tonight at the end of my twitch stream and it somehow turned out really great…or at least I hope it did. I posted it on YouTube already, here is the link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYGIVX9lhxwEpisode 1: Enlightened Bulbasaur

Considering how much I enjoyed talking with @hyruleguardian for the first time and how well it went, I would like to continue doing this. I will be using this thread, Discord, and my instagram (@stibs ) to give everyone a heads up on when the next episodes will be happening. Either live on my twitch (Twitch) and/or when I post on YouTube (@stibs ). How many more plugs can I fit in for my social media…

This first episode was a completely organic and spontaneous conversation about Enlightened Bulbasaurs origins with Pokemon Collecting as a kid in 1999, the enlightment of graded cards in 2009, and the Pokemon boom in 2016. We also discussed our opinion on many topics within the current and future market of Pokemon card collecting.

Who will be my next guest?!

Thank you guys for the love and support. Looking forward to doing some more of this.

P.S. I will not have any set schedule at this time. Again, this was completely spontaneous and happened worked out. Until I can schedule a few guests for future episodes, I will randomly reach out through a variety of platforms in efforts to reach the community that is interested.

-PokemonRadar

23 Likes

Episode 2 will be live on twitch (Twitch) tonight at 7pm PST with special guest @swolepoke !
Get to know swolepoke about his humble beginnings with Pokemon in 1999, what brought him back, and what he collects now.

Will upload to youtube (and here) after if you are not available to make it.

6 Likes

Episode 2: swolepoke

Available now to listen. Higher quality video will be uploaded in a few hours.

3 Likes

Any chance you can get these published on something like Google Podcasts or Spotify?

I would like to give these a listen during my commute, but it’s not really the most convenient in its current format.

3 Likes

Yes, I will hopefully be getting them up on Spotify this weekend. I will post an update when/if this happens.
Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Nice podcast radar!

1 Like

pokemonradar.podbean.com/

Trying to get on Spotify but having some issues. Here is a link for those that want to listen outside of YouTube if its easier for now.

Also, this Friday 12/13 at 6pm PST I will be having Pokemon_Revolution_Cards on the podcast!

5 Likes

Best new podcast channel I’ve seen. Well done:)

5 Likes

Podcasts are now live on Spotify!

open.spotify.com/show/0yse6czMpF1XZqh6vveM0T?si=w9I3gx2sRPStpBxqJF5iQA

3 Likes

I know what I’m listening to at work tomorrow :blush:

1 Like

Episode 3 with special guest Pokemon Revolution Cards!! Live on Youtube and Spotify now.

6 Likes

Episode 4 with special guest RealBreakingNate now up!

4 Likes

I’m really impressed with the podcast. Watched the first two episodes and it was very good.

2 Likes

Will give a listen next chance I get!

1 Like

I’ve been listening to the first four episodes on Spotify over the holidays and I’ve really enjoyed them all! Looking forward to listening to episode 5, I’ll put it on whilst I’m working from home tomorrow.

Love the content and the quality, really interesting stuff! Keep it up!

:grin:

1 Like

excited to listen to these

Episode 5: ZandGEmporium

2 Likes

Episode 6: PokemonRadar - Listen to me talk to myself for an hour about my goals and outlook for 2020

Next week will be much more interesting with special guest DJGigabyte!

4 Likes

Finally managed to catch up on all the podcasts (except ZandGEmporium’s because the audio was just too distorted on that one unfortunately) and they were honestly very enjoyable!

If you could, I’d appreciate it if you could turn up the volume a slight bit. I’m listening through Spotify in my car and I am literally turning the volume all the way up in order to listen. If I get a message on my phone during that time it always scares the hell out of me because it’s so loud.

I know you probably have many guests lined up/in mind, but here are some people I’d like to hear from (if you know of any):

• Error collectors (would love to hear opinons on OC, MC, and other pokemon-exclusive errors)
  • Collectors that focus on a specific pokemon (always interesting to hear from the niche of the niche)
  • Owners of brick-and-mortar TCG/hobby shops (get some insight on running a physical storefront vs. virtual only)
  • Trophy collectors (I feel like these people always have great stories!)

Keep up the great work. :blush:

2 Likes

Just downloaded them all, I’ll listen to them this weekend!

1 Like