E4 Pokemon Podcast at the Hartford Collector's Event

@reinasierpe, @gemmintpokemon, @silversnorlax204, @azulryu, @pkmnflyingmaster and myself met up at the Hartford Pokemon Card Collectors Event to record our thoughts on a range of topics from “investing” in Pokemon to our favorite moments in collecting! Check out our finished podcast here:

There is a table of contents listed in the video comments if you would like to skip to a certain section. Thanks to everyone who participated!!

24 Likes

That’s awesome! I was there too but just on Sunday, I would have loved to participate.

I really enjoyed this podcast. Passionate collectors sharing their knowledge with great and genuine enthusiasm, simply amazing! Will you be recording that Topps Series 3 Box opening?

Video has already been recorded for that opening. I’m just waiting for it to be edited and then having the video file sent back to me. I’ll be uploading as soon as I have the file.

1 Like

Thanks for doing this guys! Very cool you guys all met up, and great job with the podcast!

Thanks for telling us your stories! Ive enjoyed listening to you! Hope to hear from you again!

More please

Worlds in August we will record another for sure! :blush:

This was wicked fun to do and I was happy to be a part of. Thanks again everyone for the opportunity!

1 Like