PokePhD's Collection -- Update 03/24/15

That’s a really wonderful goal you scored. I always loved that card and seeing it in a such perfect condition is really a nice thing. It’s also nice to see how different the grail cards can be depending from personal tastes and memories.
And I agree, seeing the finish line getting closer just makes you impatient to get there :grin:

That Lugia EX is awesome! I pulled an English earlier in the summer from some boosters I got from an EX Tin. Such an awesome addition to your collection!

Slowly starting to put pictures on Flickr!

In the meanwhile, I picked up some 1ED ADV boxes at a reasonable enough price.

Here are two of the boxes I managed to snag.

Yep! We agreed on a lower price so I am happy with the purchase.

I still have one more from the PCG era on its way. :blush: I’ll post pics once it gets here!

Nah. I feel bad enough opening old decks. D:

Love the artwork featured on the second box. Usually I see boxes that just showcase Pokemon, nothing stylized with color and design like that one. :stuck_out_tongue:

very nice boxes :grin: the top one is my favourite of the two

Had some fun with this one. Some of it is old and some of it I don’t think I have shared before.

7 Likes

Awesome!!

It looks so new and unopened

-sneaks into @soulwind 's house-

@soulwind returns to see them all opened.

In all reality, those are some stellar sealed items and I know you won’t open them up! :wink:
Congratulations

1 Like
2 Likes

LOL @elam18

That’s hilarious!

Thanks all!

I can’t decide whether or not to open the Mew/Lucario Box. I would really like the Mew/Lucario ex cards in mint condition and haven’t seen either up for sale at a reasonable price. D:

Don’t do it!

It is always easier to find opened cards for lesser prices than to find someone sealed again.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t see the big deal about keeping sealed products that aren’t packs/boxes. I’d definitely open up the box, just because you know exactly what you’re getting, and condition is pretty much guaranteed. Sealed products are cool, and I guess it just boils down to whether or not you want the cards inside that much.

Not sure this will work but here goes:

EDIT: See three posts below.

1 Like

Weird. It works on my end. Maybe I’ll put it on YouTube.

yea it doesn’t work and I can’t download the plugin.

1 Like

Let’s try this again:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf9gxei19zk

5 Likes