PokemonSyndicates Collection/Journey Into Realm Of POKEMOON!

Attachments:

5 Likes

This Umbreon was the 1st umbreon to get 1st ed PSA 10 =)

2 Likes

Love your taste! Do I know you from eBay?

This arrangement of cards seems familiar…

Yeese I bought the silvery ocean lugia off you in psa 10, and then mine got a mint 9 :grin:

I graded Half of these through Blastoise Rules though, but I graded the Flight of Legends deck ex’s, Arcanine, Scyther, Entei through Silver Snorlax… Only ones I bought was 1st ed shadowless charizard, and of course I bought the Lugia off you.

whats the deal with hiding the charizards grade

Im not sure.

Whats its grade?

Attachment Deleted

6 Likes

Lets become pals so one day I can use our friendship to ask for a discount on this card, then become butthurt and never speak to you again when you decide not to sell it to me.

ROFLS I have watched your youtubes sometimes.

Just a quick tip. Covering up the number doesn’t help anymore. You either cover up the barcode and the number or neither.

The PSA app allows you to scan the barcode.

3 Likes

Mine barely scans them when I have the card in my hand let alone on a picture :confused: maybe it’s my phone.

It’s your phone. I easily pulled up the cert for that card, using my phone and the screen of my tablet.

I wonder how PSA didnt notice the crazy silvering on both sides. Maybe they hired a new guy with poor vision?

Yea my camera is awful at getting into focus for some reason despite having a fairly decent handset (galaxy s5) might get it looked at.

Theres No silvering man… Not one bit… Just looks like it with my cameras settings.

Attachment DeletedIt’s very confusing but those little Side things that hold the card in place ( the grooves ) Get big ass light shined on them by my flash on the camera and so It does appear like that is silvering when the grooves are the part that is lit up :grin: See no flash be shining on grooves in this pic. They be perfect edges brah.

Breh, you best be done been quit lyin’