PokemonSyndicates Collection/Journey Into Realm Of POKEMOON!

:thinking: Theres no silveringā€¦ You canā€™t get a Gem Mint 10 with Silvering on this cardā€¦ Itā€™s Impossible.

Actually it looks like there is a bit of silvering on the right edge but just enough to pass. A lot of English psa 10 cards would not exist if psa was more like beckett. With silvering, Beckett would be like a bgs 8.5

1 Like

Fine fine, I believe you brih.

1 Like

It looks like there is, but Like I said there isnā€™t. If there was silvering I would sell the shit out of it right now, because Im OCD that way and just wouldnt have it.

1 Like

I have seen becketts and the mint 9ā€™s look like PSA 7ā€™s or 8ā€™s. Thatā€™s just my opinion though, because I noticed they had Multiple scratches on the holos too and they still be 9ā€™sā€¦ This PSA 10 Charizard has No scratches and the edges are crisp and bright yellow, very shinyness and no gloss missing. Beckett has a serious problem with giving 9ā€™s to scratched up holo cards, Iā€™m not really sure about there edges thingy.

1 Like

Why hide the verification numbers?

I donā€™t want some dick using it to rip someone offā€¦ Iā€™m paranoid.

Really, from my perspective psa is a way more flexible than Beckett but nonetheless that charizards is still a great card :blush:!!!

Covering up the serial number wonā€™t stop anybody which is why almost nobody does that anymore. Honestly, it looks suspicious like youā€™re hiding something;)

This is a photo of the cheerizeerd before I sent it in for Re-Holderingā€¦ It was really shit because when I bought it, It was in one of those new cases ( The one before the Hologram one ) and It was graded in late 2014, but the dude who graded it had it in his draw for like 15 years or something, and didnt really know anything about there worth until he searched on ebay and decided to grade all his stuff. He got a NM-Mint 8 1st ed SHadowless charizard, Mint 9 and this GEM MINT 10. When It arrived to me, The case was scratched and I was pissed because obviously he didnā€™t know anything/ didnā€™t put it in a PSA SLEEVE!! So as I said Iā€™m pretty OCD about everything being perfect so I sent it to get reholdered all the way from AUSTRALIA off to CHarizard Authority/Rusty. He sent it back to me and then I GOT F-KIN IMPORT LETTER THINGY AT POST OFFICE!! So with this new Butthurt dilemma I decided to ring the customs place, and explain that I was much different than everyone else on the planet and I shouldnā€™t have to put up with Governments wanting to crawl in my bed at night and lick my ears/ knowing how many toilets are in my house. The embargo the US Government/dickholePartnetships holds over Australia and many other things are starting to piss people off, and one of these people was me, because I wanted my Cheerizzeeerd, and they wouldnt give it to me until i payed 60 bucks to them. ANYWAY, I ENDED UP GETTING MY CHEERIZEERD BACK, and now itā€™s mine so The transpacific partner ship and new Taxes on much lowered Value Items can suck a Flange!!! Though they did win, because they got my money in the end.Attachment Deleted

Seeing that you have the Japanese 1st ed Umbreon ex psa 10?? I was hoping to be the first and only one to have one of those :thinking:?

I seeā€¦ Maybe i should stop doing it then, but I probably wonā€™t.

Yeah It is so Awesome that I have that Umbreon is there other people who have it?? Or am I the only one?

I have a bunch of PSA 10 Charizards as well as 8 just like yours and I was thinking of recasing all of them cause they look so much nicer. Fortunately I live here in the USA.

yes You should do it with all express post and tracking and Im pretty sure you wonā€™t lose them.

Too bad this couldnā€™t be a gem 10 like the umbreon :slightly_frowning_face:

I will be updating this thread with My full gem minty cards i sent in from Dragon frontiers 1st edition Japanese ex/ WCP Championships 2007 1st editionā€¦ They all where mega Gem mint, but the Dragon Frontiers where all insanely Off Centered :confused:

1 Like

Another buthurt from silvery oceanā€¦

1 Like

Certainly a nice group. Keep it up:)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR GARY DUDE PERSON. Just seen your name change thingy and realised. Maybe not best to send in so many of the charizards in at a time.

1 Like

I also have becketts that are severely inflated. I have two 9 becketts with terrible fraying on the corners. They would earn a 6-7 with PSA.