Pokemoncollector7's Psa Collection. (#IStillBuyStuff)

Wow your on a roll lately, some very awesome cards :grin:

1 Like

Heh. I laughed.

1 Like

That first one looks pretty cool.

1 Like

The results for my gaia volcano and tidal storm round, all cards are japanese and 1st edition:

1 Gem Mint Sharpedo EX
1 Gem Mint Trevenant EX
3 Gem Mint Kyogre EXs
2 Gem Mint Primal Kyogre EXs
2 Gem Mint Gardevoir EXs
1 Gem Mint and 1 Mint 9 Wailord EX
3 Gem Mint Aggron EXs
1 Gem Mint and 1 Mint 9 Camerupt EX
3 Gem Mint Groudon EXs
1 Gem Mint Mega Aggron EX
1 Gem Mint Primal Groudon EX
1 Gem Mint Mega Gardevoir EX

1 Gem Mint Camerupt EX Full Art
1 Gem Mint Primal Kyogre EX Full Art
1 Gem Mint Ultra Rare Weakness Policy
1 Gem Mint Ultra Rare Switch
1 Mint 9 Primal Groudon EX Full Art(The only real disappointment in this round)
1 Mint 9 Gardevoir EX Full Art.

Keeping about 15 of them, hopefully the ebay gods smile upon me and the extras sell quick.

Will you turn a profit on this even with keeping those 9?

I doubt ill profit. With the money i spent on the 8 booster boxes and the money i spent on grading, its very unlikely. I just graded everything for the hell of it. My main goal with opening modern boxes is collecting and not profit.

Fair call. I wasn’t aware that grading the cards would make their value increase as much as eBay suggests.

I have a flawless FA Primal Groudon which people are listing as PSA 10’s for over $300 US.

I’m not saying they will sell for that, but if they sold for over $100 I could see that generating enough money alone to keep buying more boxes. I’m not in this to profit, just build my own collection. Thanks for your answer, it’s given me more to think about =)

1 Like

Some more of my favorites.

Gem Mint Alto Mares Latias. Need the latios already.

I also have the small honor of being the owner of the only graded shedinja in existence. Its a small thing, but i love shedinja so its pretty cool.

Guest appearance by my shiny zoroark.

and my play promo weather trio. Some of the coolest artwork ever right here.

1 Like

Wow they are some nice cards keep it up

Ive been lazy on updating this. But Here are two nice pieces of cardboard i just got in

I love the Regi Gold Stars, so underrated.

1 Like

Your collection is actually bonkers!

1 Like

Heres the good stuff from my ORAS send off Although id consider the EXs good too, they really made them nice compared to older ones.

And i got this yesterday, its ok i guess.

I’ve never looked up the Japanese versions of these. They look nice in cases! Wish I could get my Chinese versions graded!

Yes it is a bit disappointing how psa is with foreign cards. Some graded Chinese stars would be fantastic!

Speaking of Gold Stars.

Anyone else agree Gold Stars are one of the very few types of Pokemon card where the English version looks better than the Japanese?

3 Likes

I think they look better than other English cards. Japanese are still nicer prints I reckon.

Absolutely

I mean there is a reason i just traded two english stars for two more JP ones. I think its the silver border that gets me.

Same here, besides play promo eeveelutions silver borders in cards were main reasons why I picked japanese stars. Just a matter of taste, many english gold stars looks as epic to my eyes.