Pokémon Sun & Moon trailer - new Pokémon revealed!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpjQFBxL47U

1 Like

Positives;

• Great Gameplay footage
  • Graphics look awesome
  • Characters look nice
  • Legendaries look cool
  • Who doesn’t like Hawaii?

Negatives;

• Uninspiring starters
1 Like

needs more dragon Pokemon!

2 Likes

the fire legendary looks okay but the other one looks like crap.the designs of each generation gets more complicated and looks like jumbled messes. compare these legendaries to XY. Xerneas and Yveltal look so much better than these two.

2 Likes

Fire legendary = Pyroar + Landorus face?

These both beat xerneas by a bit. One is a sun lion. The other is a moon bat. Thats not complicated.

I don’t really see it that way. Xerneas is a tree, it gives fruit to life. Yveltal just looks bad ass.

The designs of the XY legendary seem smoother and cleaner designs. These new legendary pokemon have so much going on to make up for their design. My personal preference for legenary pokemon is large, clean designs. The bat one is probably the ugliest an rediculous concept for a legendary pokemon.

This makes the bat look better than the lion. That face on the lion looks so dumb. The bat doesnt look as bad as I thought. Those bands on the ends of their wings don’t make a full loop. With the limited pictures I saw I assumed that yellow/gold thing on the wing was a full circle.

Also in the comments on reddit there was this. I feel it sums up my feelings on the legendary pokemon better.

“The legendary designs, at least. Ever since Dialga and Palkia took a giant leap across that rubicon, we’ve never gone back.
(Actually, in fairness, I appreciated how Xerneas and Yveltal felt a bit stripped-down compared to the legendary mascots of the prior two generations.)”

“I think plkia and dialga held up fairly well, black and white kyurem and the floating gears one completely sent pokemon jntk that realm”

He does seem to connect them into a circle for some move. I assume its his special exclusive move. Or one of them.

But i love these two. More than zekrom, reshiram, xerneas(Barely), and the space and time duo. Theyre seriously cool looking.

Noooooooooooo no no noooooooo no nnno no no no noooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOO

Black and White Kyurem were both really good because they had an actually interesting story behind them. I really hope we get the Original Dragon story finished one day.

2 Likes

I like that little owl starter. Curious to see their final evolution’s. I am not big on the other two, but the cat was a good choice as they are so trendy right now.

1 Like

I like the Gentlemen owl as well. It will be my choice.

1 Like

What is wrong AJ? Sad the sun legendary was NOT a giant pikachu lookalike?

1 Like

“oi, you guys talkin’ shit about me in here?”

5 Likes

I’d be ok with another Grass/Fighting Starter.

1 Like

Sorry, this will clear things up:

1 Like

Upon further thought I will be breaking tradition and starting with Poplio. Everyone else I know is picking Rowlet and I dislike cats.

I will place my faith in the Sea Lion!

3 Likes

I dislike the kitten when I saw the trailer. Rowlet is cute looking but I will stay with water starters since gen 3 and will hope the sea lion will have some awesome evolution line