All new Pokémon revealed (SPOILERS)

Hey everyone! I don’t know how many of you keep up with leaks, but all new Pokémon and new forms for Legends: Arceus have leaked just today. I’m not linking it here because I think there might some issues sharing what basically is stolen assets, but in case you’ve seen them, what do you think of them?

Personally I’m trying not to form an opinion until we get 2D art, since the models don’t usually do it justice, but I really like the concept behind the new Dialga and Palkia forms.

For those who want to be spoiled.

www.reddit.com/r/PokeLeaks/comments/s7t1gf/all_the_forms_and_pokeballs_release_in_one_pic_if/

11 Likes

Without clicking the link, and I to assume these are for a new and upcoming generation and the 3 year cycle is continuing?

It’s new forms for Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Idk if you’ve seen trailers and such but it’s basically Sinnoh revisited (not a remake, since it’s set in the past).

1 Like

It’s not a new generation but Sinnoh region during a historical period. The old name of the Sinnoh region is Hisui.

There are new Hisuian forms and evolutions similar to Galarian and Alolan forms and evolutions.
The game is an action RPG so quite a bit different than the standard mainline games.

2 Likes

@nelson, @assassin5757, got it!. Glad I asked.

1 Like

Oh man… I have to say I’m not a fan of the majority of these. I hope they grow on me (they usually do) but these are giving me major neo pet / fakemon vibes.

With that being said, given the right Illustrator I could probably appreciate them a lot more. The 2D official art is almost always more endearing than the 3D renders.

4 Likes

…you know if Pokemon wanted to be more like Digimon the could bring back Mega Evolution.

2 Likes

trash

6 Likes

…What? Some of them are just… Ursaring… What?

5 Likes

To anyone who hasn’t pre-ordered the game and plan on buying it I would recommend buying off Amazon JP (they ship to the USA) as you get the Amazon exclusive outfit and the Japanese Arceus promo card.

After shipping+conversion fees+tax it was $73 so if you don’t care about that stuff it’s $55+tax on the normal Amazon website (well if you live in the US at least).
EDIT: Switch games are region free so don’t worry about not being able to play it.EDIT2: Amazon JP has a cheaper version without the exclusive outfit (but you still get the card) so make sure you choose the right option before buying.

Amazon exclusive Garchomp outfit:

Arceus Promo card:

Other stores are doing different pre-orders items too but this one gets a card and an in-game outfit while the other ones are extra physical merchandise (which you may prefer).

2 Likes

Lol. Great comparison there. Ware Garurumon digivolve to… Neo Dialga? (And dialga is barely any different. They just added some armor or something, but srsly.)

okay Ursaring is kind of the one I actually like :joy:

Dialga looks like he swallowed an acme anvil

3 Likes

I think Dialga and Palkia are supposed to be fused with Arceus.

1 Like

Upon closer inspection, a lot of these could pass off as sonic characters…

Anyone have an idea for starter typing? They don’t look your usual grass/fire/water.

Grass-Fighting, Fire-Ghost and Water-Dark

The naval mine is cool, even cooler if it is Steel/Poison with Iron Barbs.

1 Like

Not a huge fan and only a select few I like. …Who did green light Dialga? Being 3D renders of course doesn’t do it as much justice as 2D would but still.

Awesome! I can’t wait to collect the new cards of

Spoiler

1 Like