Pokemon Generations Anime!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMzwcIG8vgk

An actually well animated, more mature Anime. Awesome.

7 Likes

As long as it’s in the same vein as Origins then I am happy.

FINALLYYYYY!!! This is great, yo.

1 Like

The Black and White 2 Trailer that they did for those games release was one of the coolest things they have done, it gave me hope that one day there’d be an Anime in that style and atmosphere. But Origins + these shorts are still nice.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKmY7tN--mY

2 Likes

The Black2/White2 trailer is how I picture the Generations shorts will be. I was really hoping for a new take on the anime as a full series. Hopefully they’ll see the popularity and go for it! I would also really like to see accurate Pokemon sizes in these new shorts. The trailer seemed to do a pretty decent job of this. :blush:

I’m so happy to see that this short series anime will be following the Pokemon Origins style. I really liked Origins a lot. :grin:

Episodes 1 and 2 are out!

:blush:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxZpk_hvJA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeX5GzN03AU

7 Likes

Thank you for posting them.

Thank you! Really enjoyed those. Love the Pikachu art style in episode one and episode two has a cool plot :blush:

1 Like

That Pikachu is an absolute beast!

1 Like

I love the fact how Looker speaks just like I imagined him to speak when reading his lines on the games :grin:

Episode 3! :blush:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktskEn5q7gg

4 Likes

Episode 3 was good, to bad they are so short :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

That ending had the hairs on the back of my neck stand up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Personaly I think these shorts are more interesting than the main anime x)
They keeps getting better and better.
Loved the conversation between Agatha and Green. Samuel Oak should have been the champion before him.

Would be interesting if they made one where Agatha and Lorei retires and Will, Koga and Karen becomes part of the elite four. And one with Zinnia’s backstory so we could see Aster. And Emma’s childhood. (I like drama)

1 Like

Episode 4: The Lake of Rage

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlh4jKv184E

Lance’s Dragonite Swag Level: 9000+

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

The main anime has been lacking for a long time. A lot of anime falls prey to the “kid’s simplicity” theme. I feel many kids appreciate more adult like content, more complex lines, subtle nuances than these animation (mainly US/egnlish ones) tend to favor.

1 Like

That Dragonite was the mothafuckin mon!

1 Like

@dragontype

2 Likes

Other than the massive quality drop in the animation, good episode. 8)