Is there any threads discussing the anime?

here’s a starting point, best of luck :blush:

www.elitefourum.com/t/carddass-pocket-monsters-pokemon-anime-collection/29374/1

www.elitefourum.com/t/pokemon-generations-anime/14871/1

vr

odds

1 Like

E4 is mostly about the cards than anything else.

Bulbapedia’s forum has an entire section dedicated to the anime which is very active (over half a million messages in that one section): forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?forums/pokemon-anime-and-manga.228. Their Discord server also has a very active #anime channel dedicated to the Pokémon anime and movies.

1 Like

Here two more threads I could think of:

www.elitefourum.com/t/new-pokemon-netflix-show/28024/1

www.elitefourum.com/t/how-much-of-the-tv-series-have-you-watched/28212/1

But as mentioned above, the anime isn’t discussed too much in general on the forum. I personally have watched every Pokémon episode, movie, and special episode I could find (yes, all 1100+) a few years back, and am currently still watching the Sword & Shield / 2019 season, a few episodes at a time in between other animes I watch.

I’m not too sure what to discuss about them, though. Discussing the latest season wouldn’t be a good idea, because we could spoil it to people who are slightly behind and/or still want to watch it later. So it would be mainly discussions about the old anime we’ve seen as young kids/teenagers (for most of us).
What kind of things would have want to discuss btw? I like watching the anime, despite it being somewhat predictable at times. But I’m not sure what I could and would discuss about it in general tbch.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

We could make an anime mega thread if there is enough interest!

2 Likes

@smpratte, that would be nice to see.

Also, @thepokemonuncutsheet, there’s this which was recent, though not at all in depth:

www.elitefourum.com/t/which-anime-did-you-prefer-pokemon-or-digimon/30470/1

More like a survey rather than an anime thread. But hey, I linked for you to see anyway.