Pokemon Art Academy Illustration Contest Thread

I admire that they can resist the urge to sell their cards!

2 Likes

The person who drew Delphox wants $100 per card (2-3 limit). I think the Delphox is my favorite artwork that won. Sheā€™s a nice person too :blush:

5 Likes

I admire that these people can draw at all, I legitimately have trouble making stick figures more than lines and circles.

3 Likes

Psssshhhhh these kids ainā€™t got nothing on me, check this out!

In case you guys didnā€™t notice, thatā€™s mad dog Charizard!!!

1 Like

I would like to buy one of these because I really like the artwork on this card.
Do you know where I can contact the winner?

Amen to that sir, drawing is the one thing I am genuinely pathetic at, I know exactly how I want things to look and they turn out like cave paintingsā€¦

Also, was the pikachu with glasses and a suit in an office a winner?

Aw I really like this card, who can I speak to about purchasing one PokeConnect? :blush:

1 Like

Ah no worries I found her :blush: x lets wait and see what she says x

Sounds like it.

Can anyone pass along their contact info, I cant seem to find it :confused:

pmā€™d

Sheā€™s on Virbank. I can PM anyone with her info if they still need it :blush:

She put me on a list because she had to buy more bubble mailer. She wouldnā€™t let me pay to reserve one though:/ High hopes. Please no one scare her away =P

1 Like

If one of the winners was only in it for the money this would be the best way to maximize profit.

1. Hold on to all 100 cards for two years. This will give the other winners and set collectors time to sell and buy.

2. Grade some so you end up with an 8, a 9, and a 10. Return the remaining graded cards to PSA to be cracked open and removed from the PopReport.

3. Host a YouTube campfire video where you burn up the 97 ungraded cards which would leave just the 3 graded ones in existence.

4. List the PSA 8 fixed price. After it sells list the 9ā€¦then the 10.

Not nice but very profitable. Just imagine how many hits that video would get lol.

6 Likes

calm down satan!

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a Goldfinger plot.

2 Likes

Need Need Need a delphox and mew. Those are so nice.

If anyone can please provide contact info for the delphox card I would GREATLY appreciate it!

How does one enter these contests? Im not too bad at drawing :wink:

1 Like

These contests very rarely happen, and even more rarely happen with the west involved. The last one before this was 2010 and was Japanese only.

The entries were done through the game Pokemon Art Academy for this lot.

1 Like