Pokegym buffoon...

@daelum , you are breaking the rules! no riding a bicycle in this forum!

but seriously, i thought @pokemontrader was a mod in training for a while now since you were telling people about the rules

Nope. I’m tired of watching mods do nothing on the forums, when clear rules are being broken.
I report and they do nothing, so when I posted them, instantly you know, people would change their rules.

Seriously? There was one user who had… IF I RECEIVE YOUR END AND I DONT LIKE THE CONDITION, I WONT SEND THEM BACK NOR MY END>
Like what?!

Actually, pokemontrader has always done what the lazy oafs should have been doing. Monitor then politely post what may be an infraction and give the poster a chance to either explain or correct. That way every person who reads it may learn something. Sneaking around like little trolls, “crushing the bread secretly”, is not the best way to handle things.

The Pokemedian strikes again lol.

1 Like

-cough-

But whenever I was supposed to be “set up” I received no replies.
Now, I am trying to tackle the chaos of the trading forums alone. I know some people say… why bother?
Because we are all new once, and there are people that try and bend the rules so that new people jump through hoops to trade with them…

@pokemontrader, stop -coughing-, you’re breaking the rules. There’s no coughing in forums. :blush:

Every now and then, I would lurk in the Gym just for my own amusement. All I can say is that people should just lighten up a bit and enjoy Pokemon, players and collectors alike.

1 Like

Pokegym?

I got an infraction on there for posting “off topic information” in one of the Card of the Day threads because somebody was complaining about how TPCi bumped uncommon X – the so-called “Card of the Day” – up to rare status in the English set, and I explained WHY they do that (because non-holo rares don’t exist in Japanese packs anymore)… :relieved: Since then I just haven’t bothered answering the silly questions.

I’m sorry but in the rules it states:

All members should report posts that violate these rules (and may politely remind others of the rules, but without threatening any enforcement).

I’m not trying to get into an argument, but calling me a mini-mod when it states in the rules that members can politely remind others about the rules isn’t just. I do report posts constantly, but I thought I would be nice and let people know prior to it.

I see now that I should just stick to reporting as everyone goes berserk if I try to be helpful.

1 Like

Speaking of comedians…here’s me before The Packrippa

1 Like

I signed in for the first time in a week on Pokegym and found out who the loser was who flagged me cause she didn’t want to take the time to read the conversation that led me to make a facetious comment which this idjit acted on.
The moron who did it is evil psyduck. This little girl needs to get a life…jackass :wink:

yeah, I know some people do, but I just can NOT stand that one.

There are many threads (on this forum and others) that I have zero interest in. You know what I do? Skip right on past them. Now this thread will also appear in your “participated” list.

This is rather pointed and snippy…everyone has their right to voice a complaint. Reina certainly was not unreasonable in voicing hers.

1 Like

Interesting how Reina joined right in griping about something and bumping this to the top, then complained about griping and bumping this thread to the top lol. Many people post things that are of no interest to others and you know how they deal with it? They IGNORE it…what a concept;)

1 Like

everyone needs to cool their jets

MY post was pointed and snippy? In response to a post basically flogging those who posted in this thread?

1 Like

Reina, do you have anything to do with the gym mods?

Jason…defending Reina? Hmmmm lol.

I think it’s even more ironic that people are complaining about someone who complained about a thread meant for complaining.
Complainception.

1 Like