Chimchar
Monferno
Infernape
Piplup
Prinplup
Empoleon
Starly

2 Likes

Registeel: Ancient Origins 51/98 (I like the Registeel GS also a lot, but this Ancient Origins artwork is a lot more natural, which I really like in Pokémon artworks)
Latias: SM87 promo (for both Latias and Latios it was hard to bring it down to just two, since they have so many amazing artworks. Even though both Gold Star artworks are great, they are in positions 5 or so of my favorite Latias/Latios artworks, which really says something. Some other Latias artworks that are among my favorites include: XY78 promo; Team Up 170/181; SM135 promo.)
Latios: Japanese 002/J promo (same applies as with Latias. Some other Latios artworks that are among my favorites include: SM88 promo; HGSS11 promo; XY65 promo; Shining Legends 41/73.)
Kyogre: Double Crisis 6/34 (this was easy - it’s one of just two artworks containing Seviper, my favorite Pokémon. But even without that fact, it’s still the best Kyogre artwork imo)
Groudon: Double Crisis 15/34 (although I like the EX Hidden Legends 102/101 artwork a lot as well) (PS: I’ve swapped Team Aqua’s Kyogre EX and Team Magma’s Groudon EX in the pictures above so they’re correctly facing each other :blush: )
Rayquaza: XY64 promo (it’s so hard to pick a single favorite… Too many great Rayquaza artworks to list here, but I like this one the most)
Jirachi: XY67 promo & SM161 promo (I really couldn’t pick a single favorite this time. Both artworks are amazing in their own way and I can’t really choose between one or the other. In the first one I like the vibrant colors more, as well as Jirachi’s pose. In the second one I love the background, lightning, and shades.)
Deoxys: SM240 promo (with the Undaunted 89/90 & 90/90 LEGEND cards as close second, and special mention to the lenticular Japanese Movie Commemoration VS Pack: Sky-Splitting Deoxys card)
Turtwig: DP01 promo
Grotle: Japanese 034/DP-P promo
Torterra: Ultra Prism 9/156 (Torterra is my favorite Grass-type Pokémon, although his artworks aren’t too special)
Chimchar: Supreme Victors 97/147
Monferno: Plasma Storm 16/135
Infernape: Platinum 31/127
Piplup: Cosmic Eclipse 239/236
Prinplup: Platinum 59/127
Empoleon: BW56 promo
Starly: POP Series 6 16/17

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Latias and Latios were impossible. I’m still not convinced I chose the right cards as I like too many of them! For Latias I chose the card that I fell in love with as a kid. I just chose something for Latios as I was debating between various cards. Rayquaza wasn’t that difficult because Ex Emerald Ray has always been one of my top favorite cards of all time so I went straight with that. Groudon also has so many good cards but the PLAY one has always been a top favorite as well.

1 Like