Skarmory
Houndour
Houndoom
Kingdra
Phanpy
Donphan
Porygon2
Stantler

Apologies for the delay… Why did I think that yesterday was Saturday???

4 Likes

3 Likes

I’d argue Houndoom is the the number 1 Pokemon with consistently good card all around

3 Likes

Ursaring (thanks for noticing it was missing from this week, @xzini ): Skyridge 110/144 (although the Legendary Treasures RC16/RC25 artwork with Teddiursa is pretty nice as well)
Slugma: Skyridge 98/144
Magcargo: Great Encounters 45/106 (unlike Slugma the artworks of Magcargo are all a bit lackluster… - I don’t really like the snowy background of this artwork in particular given it’s a volcano-typed Pokémon, but the Magcargo itself and the pose is the best in this artwork, so I went with it regardless)
Swinub: Plasma Freeze 26/136
Piloswine: Stormfront 46/100
Corsola: EX Unseen Forces 37/115
Remoraid: Unleashed 59/59 (it kinda reminds me of a National Geographic documentary of salmon :grin: )
Octillery: Mysterious Treasures 57/123
Delibird: Japanese Pokémon VS 006/141
Mantine: HeartGold & SoulSilver 45/123
Skarmory: Great Encounters 53/106 and Boundaries Crossed 96/149 (I couldn’t choose again. I like the Great Encounters artwork of it sitting in its nest and also being closer, and I like the background of the Boundaries Crossed artwork and it really reminds me of blockbuster movies)
Houndour: Neo Discovery 39/75 (the background reminds me of the Pikachu & Pichu Bros anime short before the third movie :blush: )
Houndoom: Undaunted 5/90
Kingdra: XY39 Promo (with the Crystal Kingdra having a special place as well, since it’s the only reasonably rare card I pulled as a kid :slightly_smiling_face: )
Phanpy: Aquapolis 100/147
Donphan: EX Ruby & Sapphire 17/109
Porygon2: Neo Destiny 8/105 (always loved its rainbow background - I also like the German Reverse Holo Triumphant 49/102 Porygon2 due to its very fitting misprint :grin:)
Stantler: Unleashed 64/95

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

I always start doing these and get lazy halfway through. 18 is too many :slightly_frowning_face:

Wait. I just realized looking at my PokeDex binder that the page order does not match. I think this week was supposed to start with Ursaring? @pokemontrader

2 Likes

Actually, Ursaring is #217 so it should have been last week. As it wasn’t but last week still had 18 mons, that means there must have been an error some time before that…

216 modulo 18 = 0 though, so all previous weeks were correct. :sweat: But @xzini is indeed correct Ursaring is missing from this week.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

And all the Pokedex numbers from this week are correct… That means there may have been a mon present twice? Although you probably all would have noticed…

@pokemontrader,@thane,@xzini,@quuador,@krill,@jmepensebon, @jmepensebon, @krill, @quuador,

Uhoh. Ok Add Ursaring into your posts everyone!

I’ll update this week’s!!!
Remove Smeargle!

2 Likes