Pick ups

is that chinese unlimited i see in there lovely cards

Correct :grin:

nice man :blush: omg if u hit a 10 on one of them badboys think i mgiht have to kill u ahha

Lol you wonā€™t sell that Shining Magikarp for $1500 when it comes back PSA 10

you want a shining magikarp for $1500?

The japanese base cards are just normal, not no rarity version :blush:

You got some tasty cards there. All the best on the submission. Iā€™m jealous of the trophy khan, probably my favourite card out there, would love to own one.

NO THANKS! lol

it was a joke about the one auctioned off earning 1200+
a lot of us were surprised by the high price

Yeh itā€™s my favorite as well.

It was funny when I showed it to my father and asked him to be careful with it after telling him its value lol

Iā€™m just picturing an old dude handling the cards nonchalantly do the point where they almost bend it and then place it on a greasy coffee table lol. It would be honourable to just see that card with my own eyes. Slightly off topic how much did it st you back and in your opinion what is going rate for it at the moment?

I made a post a few weeks back on this exact card along with the Eevee and Porygon.
With lots of detailed photos, hereā€™s the link
www.elitefourum.com/t/kangaskhan-trophy-promo-card-will-this-grade-a-psa-10/16257/1

I paid Ā£2300 for all 3 cards, roughly Ā£1900 for kangaskhan.

I spent a crazy amount of money over the past 30 days on cards, I was lucky with 3 seperate individuals, whom which I bought a lot from. The kangaskhan purchase specifically was part of a much larger lot, and donā€™t regret any of it for a moment :grinning:

I donā€™t think I will ever part with the kangaskhan, however much its value exceeded to. :blush:

For reference a severely damaged one sold last week for Ā£1500

oh was going to say hhaha :blush:

James, you Cray dude, for $1500 I could buy an infinite amount of Zimbabwe dollars, which is way better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t bother submitting those Chinese unlimited starter cards. Theyā€™re some of the ugliest cards going. As everyone here will confirm, the unlimited variety are known as the ā€˜jokersā€™ of the PTCG. So just throw them away or something. Yeah? Thanks.

Haha, well Iā€™ve had these for the past 5 years, since the start of my collection. Iā€™d be silly not to just add these with my submission.

Or should I just holepunch a corner a make a key ring out of it lol

1 Like

or give them away free to me haha

That khan.

Grrrā€¦

1 Like

That is what is known as a SSS (Super Sexy Submission) :wink: amazing cards!

1 Like

Whereā€™s you get the sleeves for the blister packs dude?

1 Like

Some really nice cards going to PSAā€¦good luck with the grades! :blush:

2 Likes