How do you store your PSA cards?

I am getting a larger return next week and want to properly store my cards. What does everyone use to store their collection? Looking at hard cover cases, does anyone have recommendations?

I store my graded cards by taking a wire cutter, snapping the corners off, remove the card, place in KMC perfect fit sleeve, then inside a binder.

42 Likes

palms off gaming storage box

14 Likes

you display them

1 Like

That’s why I’ve got 2500 of these display stands and keep all my graded cards on my desk. I had to buy about 20 more desks to fit them all, but it was worth it.

27 Likes

www.bcwsupplies.com/graded-trading-card-box

5 Likes

How do you store the storage for your PSA cards?

6 Likes

First you’re gonna want to go to the store and pick up a 14 pound Virginia Honey Ham. Slice it up nice and thin and put it on a slice of sourdough bread with Swiss cheese, tomato, and mustard. Place another slice of sourdough gently on top. Take your sandwich, put it on a plate, cut it diagonally (not vertically, this is important), put plastic wrap over it, and place it in the fridge. This is the decoy sandwich.

Now go to the basement and put your graded cards in whatever box that the grading company sent them in.

If any sneaky little thieves come for your cards, they should be completely distracted by the decoy sandwich upon entering your house and checking your fridge (thieves WILL check your fridge). This distraction should give you enough time to grab your cards and safely escape through the series of tunnels you have dug beneath the basement.

13 Likes

In a box

Me too I have two boxes now but need to order a third. I’d love to display them but the cats kind of run our house. I would be so mad if my cats knocked over all my graded cards. Especially if anything got damaged. Sooner or later I’ll probably buy one of those expensive glass cases.

2 Likes

I have a palms off gaming case and a pelican case. I also have a glass display case mounted on the wall that I rotate cards in and out of.

in a box

Literally any type of box can be used. Personally I bought a storage box with dividers as I like to organize them better than just throwing them in any box but you can use just about anything to store them away.

Edit: This one:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll take a look!

1 Like

Nice and simple - easy way to label and organize I would assume too. Thanks!

Ham and mustard, a combo like nonother

@joer, I also would like to do this. I am trying to complete a base set shadowless holo set of 16 to display over my desk. What display do you use?

Last year my cat jumped on top my desk hutch where I was displaying a PSA 9 1st ed. Squirtle I received as a gift. Now it needs to be re-cased as there’s a small chip in the side. PSA case working as intended.

Also to answer the OPs question, I store my PSA cards in a graded shoebox.

1 Like

First I put my graded cards in a sleeve. Then I put the sleeved cards in a box. Then I put the box in a pelican case. Then I put the pelican case in a safe. Then I put the safe inside a Falcon 9 2nd stage fairing. Then I instruct SpaceX to place the payload into a geostationary orbit approximately 35,000km above my house.

This is really the only way to properly store your cards nowadays. Soon the introduction of Starship, along with PSA bringing back some lower-priced tiers of service, should bring the launch costs down even further in the near future. Hopefully this helped.

5 Likes

I don’t, they’re in my NFT collection I mean PWCC vault.

1 Like