How do y'all store your PSA slabs?

Hi E4 community,

I’ve seen a variety of ways people store their slabs from boxes to pelican cases. I was wondering if any of you have advice for a fun way to store them that isn’t shoving them to a cardboard box XD
Feel free to post links so I can look further

I tend to take my slabs out a lot to look at regular + take to friends’ places when we are sharing our collecting goals

I mean, theres really not many options when youre dealing with cards sealed up in cases which tend to create them to be bulky.

psa cardboard boxes, BCW boxes, lions good boxes, pelican cases, safes, bank vault… these are always going to be the golden standards of storage seeing as theres really nothing else thats efficient enough. I myself have a varied amount of storage things i do, all from the above list with the exceptions of a dehumidifying dry cabinet which i keep things which i try to keep moisture out of.

In addition to this, if youre traveling with slabs I believe theres a backpack made by PSA for the sole reason. Try checking their website on that and correct me if wrong, but if that is a thing i think thatd be a great way for at least that one aspect of your issues here.

1 Like

All my graded (PSA/BGS/CGC/MAP/PCA) cards are in a binder:

I use the method described here: putting the graded cards into a sleeve with adhesive fold, and put that fold onto the 4-slot binder page. That way the graded cards can’t fall out. Works perfect imo, although I might need a second binder soon since this one is getting rather bulky now.

Greetz,
Quuador

10 Likes

Uhhhh… I have a box…

3 Likes

I tend to just keep mine in a tote or on my desk, if it’s high end it goes in the safe

I keep mine in a Liongoods box. Great storage option for slabs.

2 Likes

What size of binder and how thick? How many fit this way to a reasonable capacity?

2 Likes

I like this! I’m going to have to snag me a box for my ever growing collection.

1 Like

I been thinking of getting of Pelican case, if anyone stores there’s in a Pelican case please let me know what size case you use. I dont wanna buy one and its too small

1 Like

In a drawer

1 Like

This is a great idea, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

www.bcwsupplies.com/graded-card-shoe-box

Not the most visually appealing but cheap and gets the job done.

1 Like

I’ve got mine currently on shelves, but would like to get a box for if I ever need one.

1 Like

I got some on display on shelves and the rest of them in a box in a cupboard. I’m rotating them every now and then.

1 Like

Same as quuad.

I like to use 2.5 or 3 inch ‘flat sided ring’ binders

They work great for booster packs, toploaders and cardsavers too to not worry about damaging loose cards also

3 Likes

I have a 2.5 inch binder that fits 28 slabs without the end being bigger than the binding. It makes it flat if you were to place anything on top of the binder.

1 Like

I’ve got a couple of PSA card stands by my bed and office desk. I’ll rotate the cards on them depending on how I feel/what kind of art I want to look at. Most of the time I’ll keep them in a knockoff Pelican for storage but it’s always nice to see a couple of them. No direct sunlight exposure for obvious reasons but it feels like a touch wasteful to never enjoy the art so that’s how I do it. I’ve a humidity/temperature reader as well to make sure everything’s normal.

1 Like

I store them in a dark room in a display case, in display stands on display.

1 Like

Hahahaha this is awesome. Thank you for all the helpful responses and the funny responses too. Yall are great.

1 Like

Currently I use a pelican case. I made this silly review of the case I used. It stores a good amount and I changed the inside to fit 4 full columns of cards upright.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E7v6B2i_oM

2 Likes